PDA

View Full Version : Len

BarryBobPosthole
06-02-2015, 11:40 AM
As a full time Ideas Man nowadays, I thought I'd toss you an idea for your photography business: you need to add a drone to your arsenal. Just imagine the wedding video possibilities to complement the still photography.

Actually I've been thinking of what a drone business could do and there's lots of cool stuff one could do with it. One of you youngsters needs to go start one.

BKB

Thumper
06-02-2015, 01:02 PM
The entrepreneurial side of me has been working overtime thinking that very same thing P-hole. The possibilities are endless. I do foresee a lot of government intervention on the horizon though with all the incidents of idiots getting in trouble with these things (they're a voyeur's dream machine ... next to pinhole cameras). I read just the other day about some gal living in a highrise apartment building walking around nekkid and spotted a drone hovering outside her apartment window. I can see some sort of commercial licensing in the near future. But, that would be ok for a legitimate business and another way for the government to con a few more bucks out of business owners.

LJ3
06-02-2015, 06:13 PM
People have used other types of drones to do flyovers at weddings and stuff like that. If I added that as a bolt on service to my wedding packages I may break even by the time I die :)

I have a couple getting married this fall that are considering getting an owl to fly down the aisle with the rings. I shit you not. That would be COOL

Buckrub
06-02-2015, 06:22 PM
Spotted, I hope.