PDA

View Full Version : Well Hello from a stranger...

TXBert
06-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Man, I sure hate I haven't been around and kept up with everyone like I should. Very sorry to read about Bill. Godspeed to him. I hope everyone else is doing well. -chris

Thumper
06-11-2015, 06:19 AM
Well, looks what the cat dragged in! Half of the Bert 'n Ernie duo! Dang dude, we need something longer than a hello/goodbye post. Surely you'll be dropping back in ... right? Please come back and give us an update when you get a chance. Wow, it's been a while!

Bwana
06-11-2015, 08:53 AM
What he said. ^^^

Captain
06-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Yea, we need a full report! None of this hit and run stuff.
What's going on down there in Texas? Did y'all smoke some deer out of that fancy deer-condo?

BarryBobPosthole
06-11-2015, 09:09 AM
Hey, Bert! You still been kayaking for bull sharks using yourself as bait lately?

BKB

Buckrub
06-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Hey man. Welcome home. Does Lucy still want me bad??

HideHunter
06-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Well, interesting.. A few weeks ago, someone gave me an Alvey rod/reel combo - which made me think "surf fishing" which made me think "Bert".. How the hell are you?

TXBert
06-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Well let's see, it's been raining a lot. Got almost a years worth already, but it's stopped and got hot. Cat fishing has been good (flatheads) and caught a lot of crappie last week. Oldest daughter graduated last week, Luci got her registered and signed up for college today at freshman orientation she'll move away in August. The girl not Luci, she hasn't decided to leave me for Bucky, yet, but if oil prices don't go up soon he might have a chance. Other ones are doing good. I'm working in South Tx now.