PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare

Buckrub
06-25-2015, 10:55 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/supreme-court-upholds-nationwide-health-care-law-subsidies/ar-AAc77eU

Obamacare is now legally and officially with us for the rest of our lives. Maybe someday when it breaks us entirely 'they' can start over and devise something else. Till then, it's the way it is........which is what all the opponents of it realized and verbalized when they were discussing it......that once entrenched it couldn't be removed.

SO...........move along. It's just a sad part of our lives and no one that loves it better bitch one word in a few years when it bites 'em in the bohunkus.

Buckrub
06-25-2015, 11:08 AM
Forgetting health care and health insurance for a moment..........

This, to me, is another case of where this country is undeniably and irrevocably divided. This is a law passed in 2012 without a single Republican vote. I know that Congress doesn't speak for us pro rata perfectly.............but that just tells me that the reaction to this will once again be "We WON" or "We LOST"...........and that will probably be the reaction to almost everything that occurs from now on.....

And I know that a country so divided cannot stand.

Chicken Dinner
06-25-2015, 11:31 AM
The current SC is fairly well dominated by conservative or strict constructionists. So, if they say it's constitutional, I guess it is.

BarryBobPosthole
06-25-2015, 05:51 PM
Republicans hated Social Security in 1935 and Medicare in 1965. See a pattern here?

BKB

Big Muddy
06-25-2015, 05:55 PM
And, I think it's only fair to mention that it was both the Repubs. AND Dems. who raped the SS program, by voting to get their greedy little hands on it.

BarryBobPosthole
06-25-2015, 06:07 PM
No doubt. And we oughta vote their asses out of office, both parties. But we don't vote. We just bitch. Something less than 30% of Okies voted in the last election. And I'll guarantee you they bitch their heads off every single day about the gummint.

Yet, its the 'libtards' who are responsible for our divided country.

Excuse me while I go puke.

BKB

Big Muddy
06-25-2015, 07:33 PM
Phole, I pray every day that they will ALL be voted out of office, and be shipped out on the next boat to New Guinea. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
06-25-2015, 07:46 PM
^^^^like^^^^

Nandy
06-26-2015, 07:51 PM
Phole, I pray every day that they will ALL be voted out of office, and be shipped out on the next boat to New Guinea. ;)

To be with the pygmies?

BarryBobPosthole
06-26-2015, 09:28 PM
No, silly, pygmies live in Africa. Those guys with that wear the big conical dunce cap deals over their junk live in New Guinea.

BKB

Buckrub
06-26-2015, 09:30 PM
Where's Old Guinea?

BarryBobPosthole
06-26-2015, 09:33 PM
We had guineas on our farm once. Good intruder alarms they were. Until one day the old Farm-all backfired and they all flew into the side of the barn and died. Every stinkin one of 'em.

BKB

Nandy
06-26-2015, 10:00 PM
errr, there are pygmies in New Guinea... Ask Larry the cable guy... "Lord, I apologize, and be with the starvin' Pygmies in New Guinea. Amen" ......

Buckrub
06-27-2015, 11:54 AM
The term is most associated with peoples of Central Africa, such as the Aka, Efé and Mbuti. If the term pygmy is defined as a group's men having an average height below 1.55 meters (5 feet 1 inch), then there are also pygmies in Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, the Andaman Islands, Indonesia, the Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Bolivia, and Brazil, including some Negritos of Southeast Asia.