PDA

View Full Version : Catch youse dufes later ...

Thumper
06-25-2015, 09:52 PM
I have four estate sales to hit first thing in the morning and will be rushing to get them all in by noon. Lynn is working a half day and coming home at lunchtime, then we're headed to the beach for the weekend (Ft. Meyers). Just remember one thing, "have laptop will travel", so don't youse dufes think you have full rein of this joint and can run crazy while I'm gone. I'll be keepin' an eye on youse at all times! :D

Have a great weekend .. 'cause I sure will!

Bwana
06-26-2015, 09:03 AM
Happy hunting Thump and enjoy your weekend.

Buckrub
06-26-2015, 11:43 AM
I can remember when you couldn't even get out of the house.............for both pain and money! It may be silly, but I'm tickled that you have solved both of those problems to a sufficient degree to get out and do fun stuff. I'm feeling a bit closer to the far end than the back end lately, and thinking on bucket list things, so..........welcome back!!

Thumper
06-26-2015, 01:53 PM
Lynn got hung up at work. We were supposed to be out'ta here by 1:00. Oh well, I even cut my pickin' short by one sale so I wouldn't be late. :(

Oh well, she's on her way home now so I'm gonna shut this laptop down and pack it up to take with me.

Youse guys have a great weekend .. but remember, I'll be checkin' up on ya'! ;)

Oh yeah ... Bucky, I've become an expert at adjusting lifestyle to match income. Ebay helps with the play money, but hey, a weekend away is pretty cheap when our hotel rooms are free. St. Meyers is only 98 miles from here, so it ain't really a trip around the world, but it's nice just to get away.