PDA

View Full Version : Buried In A Drawing...

Big Skyz
06-26-2015, 07:14 PM
I haven't done a lot of posting lately due to travel, and trying to get a monster art commission completed by the end of the month. While the travel has been nice (all expenses paid hotels, food, and a good hourly wage, in some of the most beautiful parts of Montana), the art project is wearing me down. Next time someone asks me to drawing a house or building with rock walls and giant tree's remind me to say NO!!! You wouldn't believe how time consuming and tedious a drawing like this is. Anyway I'm over half way done. I've got the tree's blocked in and outlined, but now I need to go in and add the details. I'm sure I will be totally insane by the time I finish all the leaves and branches. The tree won't look anything like it does now when I'm done. At least I have the house finished for the most part, just a few minor tweaks here and there on the house, but I'm dreading the trees! So here's a sneak peek. Just FYI for some reason the left side of the house caught some glare when I took the photo. It's not that washed out and light in real life. Sometimes graphite gets a little shiny and does that. I could take a few more pics and try to eliminate it, but I'm sick of dealing with this drawing for the day. I'm going fishing!
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh113/Huntzz/Meg%20Anderson1_zpsifvtejdf.jpg