PDA

View Full Version : Gay Rights, Homosexuality and The Bible.

Sunshine
06-27-2015, 10:39 PM
http://www.biblestudygames.com/biblestudies/gay.htm

No-till Boss
06-28-2015, 05:28 AM
Another read for you sunny .

DeputyDog
06-28-2015, 07:20 AM
Being gay in itself is not a sin. Actually committing homosexual acts is the sin.

Love the person, hate the act.

You don't stop loving your kids just because they do something that you don't want them to do or like that they do.

Thumper
06-28-2015, 10:11 AM
Sheeesh! Isn't there anything more important on this earth to get your panties in a wad over?

I've always admired that good ol' "my way or the highway" attitude ... NOT!

When I go, I'm gonna pack tons of weenies and marshmallows just in case, but at least I won't have wasted half my life worryin' about it. ;)

Buckrub
06-28-2015, 10:37 AM
So, everyone should only believe the important things in life are what Thumper defines as important. He knows more'n we do, after all, and is the best person to define that. In fact, if he (and everyone like him) doesn't think something is important, it'd be so very wrong for anyone else to!

Your rats ass is supposed to look JUST like his rat's ass!! :) We can't have duplicate rat's asses running about. :) :)

Thumper
06-28-2015, 10:49 AM
So you get your blood pressure all elevated, you take some drugs to hold it in check, then look for something else to get it back up again. What have you accomplished? Did you change anything?

BarryBobPosthole
06-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Rats ass! I say assign it to HIdehunter! he's an expert in rodents.

BKB

Buckrub
06-28-2015, 03:08 PM
Because.......getting riled up on an internet chat site, for the length of time it takes to rebut someone, at 120 wpm, actually lowers my bp. Your assumption it gets mine all riled up is again trying to impose your illogical, ill-conceived notions onto my realm of reality! Changing things is not my sole mission in life, either. And besides, change is not always instant. Possibly I changed a lot of things, just not instantaneously. Also, I might have changed things that you are simply unable to see. So, once again, my rat has an ass unlike your rats ass! Deal wid it! :)

Thumper
06-28-2015, 05:21 PM
Well, you have a good partner! ;)

http://longislandbankruptcyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/obama-change-21.bmp

No-till Boss
06-28-2015, 07:13 PM

LJ3
06-28-2015, 09:10 PM
What chaps my ass is that anyone who doesn't care for the homosexual lifestyle IMMEDIATELY gets labelled a bigot, homophobe and that they hate gays. If you think there are legitimate reasons that wimmin don't make equal pay in some situations you're a misogynist (literal definition is that you hate wimmin). If you think black people should obey cops like every other citizen is expected to do, you're racist.

WTF people?

Who knew Rodney King would wind up being a friggin prophet? Can't we all just get along?

For the record, I'm all for same sex marriage. I think there are important reasons that sometimes wimmin get paid less than men (because wimmin are awesome) and I don't give a shit who you are or how wrong a cop may be, do what they tell you to do.

I'm just a person who doesn't hate anyone. Except stupid people. Actually just ignorant people and even then I don't hate them, just am annoyed by them and wish they would stay indoors and off the innerwebs.

Focus people!

Captain
06-29-2015, 07:11 AM
Same sex marriage? I don't know what all the fuss is about. Anyone that has ever been married knows after a few years it's all the same sex!
And gays should have the same opportunity to be miserable as the rest of us! :D

Thumper
06-29-2015, 07:38 AM
I'm gonna email a cut & paste to Cheryl! ;)

DeputyDog
06-29-2015, 09:07 AM
Len, that is the problem, you can't disagree with anyone or anything without being labeled a hater. All the while, they are calling for tolerance, but are not tolerant of you if you have a different belief or idea on a given topic.

Buckrub
06-29-2015, 10:37 AM
Word.

It's gonna blow up. Not because I advocate it, I don't. Not because I want it, I don't. But just an observation. This can't continue and just fade away. Not from what I'm observing.