PDA

View Full Version : Where are the protesters? Why no riots?

Thumper
06-29-2015, 08:00 AM
Cops shot David Sweat yesterday, an UNARMED white man, as he ran away from the po-po! :stirthepot

BarryBobPosthole
06-29-2015, 08:49 AM
Very poor attempt, Thump. I'm gonna have to report you to the Grand Poobah.

BKB

Thumper
06-29-2015, 09:26 AM
Hey, I'm extremely busy today. I had 6 ebay sales over the weekend and I wasn't home to process them. I'm rushed for time. I get no free pass? I'm still a student! :(

HideHunter
06-29-2015, 09:58 AM
Kind of like the whole scenario as I understand it. He was confronted. He ran. Neighbor said he heard two shots. Sweat was found with two shots to the torso. Only speculation - but I assume he was using a 9 mil... too bad it wasn't a .45. On the other hand - I'm betting there were some prison employees rooting for "death". ;)

Thumper
06-29-2015, 10:03 AM
Yeppers, if he starts talking, some heads are gonna roll.

BarryBobPosthole
06-29-2015, 10:17 AM
Two shots to the torso.

Too bad the cop didn't have an assult rifle. He could have made it 30!

Or an 870 cop version with 00 buckshot would have been my preference.

BKB

BKB

Chicken Dinner
06-29-2015, 11:09 AM
That's because white people, as confirmed by previous responses, look at this out come and their only regret is that the cop didn't bring more gun.

Buckrub
06-29-2015, 11:27 AM
White lives matter.

Although, he looked sorta brownish.

Thumper
06-29-2015, 11:38 AM
Our local Sheriff is one of my all-time heros and I never fail to vote for him.

We had a dude down here who had shot (and killed) a Deputy, a K-9 partner and wounded a second Deputy a few years back. When the SWAT team cornered the suspect, the dude pulled a gun (one he'd taken from the dead Deputy) and SWAT shot him 68 times! When reporters asked him why they had to shoot him 68 times, he responded it would have been more, but they ran out of bullets! (true story)

Here are a few other (a very small example of many) things I like about him.

He decided inmates would no longer receive free underwear, but will be buying their own. "For those who want underwear, they buy underwear. For those who don't, they can let the breeze blow up one leg and down the other," he said. That decision saved the jail almost $50,000.

Judd saved another $200,000 by putting an end to free lunches for prisoners. His straight forward justification of that decision was: "If you want to have peanut butter and jelly, and have sodas to drink and coffee with your breakfast and real eggs instead of egg patties—stay out of jail."

There was a rash of home invasions and robberies in the area a while back and when the Sheriff's Dept. cornered the suspects in a house, they were told to surrender or there WILL be a gunfight! I suppose they knew our Sheriff means what he says and they surrendered! Afterwards, a dumbass reporter asked if he regretted the threat of a gunfight. Here's what he had to say about that. :D

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wOre6PSvo_4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chicken Dinner
06-29-2015, 12:01 PM
Sounds like he's trying to give Sherriff Joe out in Maricopa County, AZ a run for his money. And, I mean that as a compliment...

HideHunter
06-29-2015, 12:11 PM
That's because white people, as confirmed by previous responses, look at this out come and their only regret is that the cop didn't bring more gun.

Well put - I shall quite probably steal that. ;)

Chicken Dinner
06-29-2015, 12:16 PM
Feel free - no attribution required.

Thumper
06-29-2015, 12:17 PM
Sounds like he's trying to give Sherriff Joe out in Maricopa County, AZ a run for his money. And, I mean that as a compliment...

Yeah CD, there was an article in the local paper a couple years ago that he holds the record for the second most lawsuits filed against the Sheriff's Department ... Joe Arpaio holds the number one spot. ;)

This one REALLY pissed off some inmates! Sorry jailbirds ... no more basketball!

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zj-aOOfa6ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DeputyDog
06-29-2015, 01:08 PM
The problem is that "Tennessee vs. Garner" may come into play here. Hopefully it's decided that this dude posed enough of a threat to the public to justify shooting him just because he was running away.

I'd say the Sheriff of Milwaukee Co. is definitely giving Sheriff Joe a run for his money right now, plus, he's black and can get away with saying stuff a white Sheriff would be crucified for.

Buckrub
06-29-2015, 01:37 PM
There was an article in Sunday's Op Ed section here written by some guy somewhere, not here........and picked up. It said that he tried to 'objectively' visit a lot of the Right Wing Radical SkinHead Websites (his words) and see what they were about. He said he was simply curious if they made any sense at all. Basically, he said he went into apoplexy over all of them, that they were pretty crazy radical and nuts. He said the common threads were:
-Minorities can have pride but whites cannot
-Minorities can ask for free things, whites cannot
-You are ostracized if you state your beliefs if they oppose total acceptance of lifestyles you don't care for

I kept reading thinking he'd get to where they concluded they were gonna burn down cities, or start wars, or kill all blacks and latinos, or something crazy. Either they never did, or he never did. It was simply that he believed the above beliefs were so radical and so abhorrent that their insanity would be apparent to any reader.

I admit, I got lost. I believe that these nazi lovin' skin heads are nuts, and I want no part of 'em. Period.

But taking nothing more than the words this guy wrote, solely on that.........I found it a bit difficult to be so apoplexed as he was!! Dunno what that makes me..........and I care less and less.

Thumper
06-29-2015, 01:46 PM
I found it a bit difficult to be so apoplexed as he was!! Dunno what that makes me..........and I care less and less.

So ... does that mean you could give a rat's ass? :biggrin

Buckrub
06-29-2015, 01:49 PM
Great Googly Moogly!!

You're right! It does!

(about this. Which means I get to choose which rat's ass I wanna follow).

But you are indeed right!