PDA

View Full Version : Well Buckster ...

Thumper
07-01-2015, 10:01 AM
... how did the surgeries go? Everyone ok?

Buckrub
07-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Thanks, Jim. I'm very down, probably losing one or more of my best friends......reasons unknown, but folks close to me haven't even asked or cared. Thanks for asking, means a lot.

Chad went ok. He was sent home after, it was apparently a day surgery! HE called on way home still bugged by anesthetics, and making little sense, but said he was alive. Said the doc didn't tell him anything and he doesn't know. He probably didn't remember. But his fiance was driving and she texted my wife and said he was ok. That's about all I know right now. Find out more later.

Son in law apparently went ok, he had vascular (?) surgery on legs. He teaches, stands on concrete, and has had several health problems last few years. Varicose vein surgery is what I guess this was. My daughter was in Las Vegas and wasn't there for it. She was flying home at time he had surgery. THey are all home today finally and maybe I can find out more. I think all is ok.

And everyone made it home from flights and driving at about midnight, their time, last night. So all the chicks are in their respective nests, and I need to get back to normal life.

Chicken Dinner
07-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Glad to hear things apparently went well. I'll keep 'em in my prayers.

DeputyDog
07-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Good to hear.

Bwana
07-01-2015, 11:42 AM
That is the problem with loving folks, that also means worrying about folks.

Thumper
07-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Good news so far. Hope all stays that way.