PDA

View Full Version : Losing weight is dangerous to your moral health

Buckrub
07-07-2015, 11:29 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/trending/tt-AAcFaDw?q=Jared%20Fogle&form=PTTWMO

Thumper
07-07-2015, 01:19 PM
My buddy here has 10 Subway stores and is almost finished with construction on number 11. I mentioned this to him this morning and he sent me a copy of the email he received from the corporate office. Looks like they're in damage control mode!

To all Worldwide Subway Teams:

Today, July 7, we were shocked to learn about a news story regarding an investigation involving Jared Fogle.

We believe it is related to an ongoing investigation of a former Jared Foundation executive but we don’t have any further details at this time. We are very concerned about this and are monitoring the situation very closely.
We are fully prepared to respond to media inquiries, social media comments, and customer comments.

Local Media Inquires

Often times local media may call you or want to interview you or your staff about this issue.

If any news crews or media enter your store, you can politely tell them that you do not want them to film in the store and ask them to leave. You do not have to grant them permission to film in the restaurant.
Instruct your managers and employees to direct the media to contact the Public Relations team at HQ. No one should speak to the media on this issue.

Customer Comments

If your staff receives questions from customers, please use the following:
We were shocked to learn about the news story regarding this. We don’t have any more details.