PDA

View Full Version : She hit her with a what????....

Big Muddy
07-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Lesbian Woman Arrested for Battery With a Dildo

By Joseph Tippins on July 14, 2015
The Smoking Gun reports:

"""A Florida woman is facing a domestic battery charge after allegedly using a dildo to batter her female domestic partner during a fight in the couple’s residence,

The confrontation Saturday evening occurred while a Clearwater Police Department officer was inside the home of Annette Kielhurn, 57, and Gamze Capaner-Ridley.

The cop was present to oversee Capaner-Ridley’s removal of personal belongings from the house, a move apparently prompted by Capaner-Ridley’s filing the prior day for a civil domestic violence injunction against Kielhurn.

After the women tussled over possession of a dress, Officer Eric Blomgren directed Kielhurn not to touch the 47-year-old Capaner-Ridley. However, “Shortly afterwards the defendant intentionally shoved a ‘dildo’ in the victim’s face and grabbed her right arm while arguing who it belonged to,” Blomgren reported.

As a result, the cop arrested Kielhurn for domestic battery. An arrest affidavit does not indicate whether the dildo was seized as evidence.

Kielhurn, seen below, who has Capaner-Ridley’s first name tattooed on her chest–was booked into jail on the misdemeanor charge. She was released from custody after posting $500 bond. According to court records, Kielhurn was arrested in late-June for trespassing."""

She's from Florida, and yep, I think Thump is looking up her address and would hit it. ;)

Nandy
07-15-2015, 08:31 PM
he will hit it even if he has to dress in drag and do the hula!!!

Buckrub
07-15-2015, 08:38 PM
There sure are a lot of last names involved in that story.

BarryBobPosthole
07-15-2015, 08:48 PM
Which end would you hit with? The one with the balls might do more damage I'd think.

BKB

No-till Boss
07-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Hahahahaha

Big Muddy
07-15-2015, 08:52 PM
Thump will prolly go try to talk her outta the dildo, and sell it on ebay, as a trucker's tire knocker. ;)

Captain
07-16-2015, 06:54 AM
From the picture that gal looks like a "Snap-On Tool" girl....

Thumper
07-16-2015, 08:00 AM
I think she's kinda hot. ;)

Booger
07-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Thump will prolly go try to talk her outta the dildo, and sell it on ebay, as a trucker's tire knocker. ;)

If Thump sells a dildo on ebay, will the buyer complain they got screwed?

Thumper
07-16-2015, 08:19 AM
Ha ha ha! Great to have you posting again Boog! Don't be such a stranger around here. :D

airbud7
07-16-2015, 08:19 AM
Thumper was drunk in a bar keeps hitting on an a lesbian waiting for her date. Thumper just won't take no for an answer.

"Tell you what, I'll sleep with you if you can name one thing a man can do for me that my dildo can't!" the lesbian smirks.

Thumper thinks for a moment. "Okay, let's see your dildo buy the next round of drinks!"

True Story Folks...

Thumper
07-16-2015, 08:21 AM
Dang! I MUST have been drunk! I don't even remember that "true" story. ;)