PDA

View Full Version : What is the reasoning behind this???....

Big Muddy
07-20-2015, 09:01 AM
I'm certainly guilty of doing some dumb sheeit in my younger days, but can anyone explain why the kids(both black and white) do this???.... seriously, I'd like to know....is it some form of teenage rebellion or just dumbassery???
Back in the day, I guess wearing your hair in "duck tails", and putting loud mufflers on your jalopy was our way of rebellion, huh??? ;)
All I know is, if I had walked in my house, dragging my britches like this, my Dad would have put an axe handle across my azz. ;)

airbud7
07-20-2015, 09:08 AM
To prove there intelligent level...

I love watching them try and run on the show Cops....

Thumper
07-20-2015, 09:23 AM
Speaking of COPS ... I got tickled watching "Bait Car" one night. Some jackass had stolen a car and when the cops tried to stop him, he kicked out the window and bailed. The first thing that went were his shoes (it's cool to have your shoe laces untied), then as he tried to run barefooted, he couldn't keep his pants up. It was a VERY short foot-chase! :D

My parents thought my long sideburns, paisley shirts and bell-bottomed jeans with a Pilgrim buckle on my belt were a major stretch! ;)

DeputyDog
07-20-2015, 01:24 PM
What most people don't know is that "fashion trend" was really started by an undercover cop to make foot pursuits easier on the officers. :wink

BarryBobPosthole
07-20-2015, 01:48 PM
I think there's not much sucess in trying to figure out what it is that makes these fashions go. The flat bill caps is another one that irks me. Makes me want to yank the cap off their heads and give it a respectable roll and hand it back to them.

BKB

Thumper
07-20-2015, 02:02 PM
... and the hats ain't cool unless the tags are still on 'em! (they just don't realize a gal named Minnie Pearl was waaaay ahead of 'em) :D

Nandy
07-20-2015, 05:43 PM
They are practicing for when they go in jail and their 1 size fits all pants start sagging (that is actually what he fashion came from)...

This song was my ring tone for a while...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc

Captain
07-20-2015, 06:16 PM
I think there's not much sucess in trying to figure out what it is that makes these fashions go. The flat bill caps is another one that irks me. Makes me want to yank the cap off their heads and give it a respectable roll and hand it back to them. BKB
God am I with you on that one.
And it's just plum dumb to see some dufus with his ball hat on backwards with the bill out back and using his hand to shield the sun out of his eyes.

Thumper
07-20-2015, 06:38 PM
God am I with you on that one.
And it's just plum dumb to see some dufus with his ball hat on backwards with the bill out back and using his hand to shield the sun out of his eyes.

I know what you mean Cappy ... and they end up looking like this. ;)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k3bhTEu8Td0/TZkFC4WYxZI/AAAAAAAAPKA/lt1PdqyJgfM/s1600/baseballcap.jpg

I'd flip mine around in my boat of on my motorcycle so it wouldn't blow off (I know, I know ... I "usually" had a helmet) ... that doesn't bother me as much as the sideways cap! Now that's just plain "ignernt"!

http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/sites/default/files/styles/featured_550_x_420/public/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/360flip_layout5.jpg?itok=lhq2myeE

Captain
07-20-2015, 06:58 PM

Thumper
07-20-2015, 07:19 PM
Duh! ;)

Nandy
07-20-2015, 07:27 PM
Cappy, I got the first picture but the second all I can see is a girl in a short dress with what seems to be a very firm round butt... Now, I forgot the point and all I can think of is short dress, round butt...