PDA

View Full Version : Site Maintenance continues

Nandy
07-20-2015, 06:10 PM
since it all seems to be fine I will be doing some house keeping. You might see the banner, welcome page and a few pictures come and go but it should all be temporary for exception of the welcome page which will be relocated.
http://www.goodhunting.info/Stuff/homepage2
So if you go to that page to begin with I will see to do a redirect to the new one and maybe a few months down the road I will delete the old one. Reason for all this house keeping is to preserve the developer directory structure and facilitate backups to non unix systems... If you have bookmarked the forum then all this should be transparent. Once I am done i will update this and if y'all find anything our of place or missing please let me know then. I will update the Admin forum with the changes in details once they are all done.
Now, having said that... Im going for supper at my favorite asian buffet. The place is an experience for both the taste and eyes!!!!:hello

Thumper
07-20-2015, 06:31 PM
What a coinky-dink! Just the other day I was going to suggest that maybe you should preserve the developer directory structure and facilitate backups to non unix systems. You read my mind! ;)

Nandy
07-20-2015, 07:23 PM
Dang Jim, great minds think alike, aint it!!!!

Captain
07-20-2015, 07:55 PM
What a coinky-dink! Just the other day I was going to suggest that maybe you should preserve the developer directory structure and facilitate backups to non unix systems. You read my mind! ;)

This from a man that can't defrag a hard drive.

Thumper
07-20-2015, 08:11 PM
Can too!

Buckrub
07-20-2015, 08:15 PM
Thanks, Fernandoreeno.

Nandy
07-20-2015, 10:55 PM
Changes done. Documenting Admin board.

Captain
07-21-2015, 04:24 AM
Thanks Nandy! Things are running great.

Thumper
07-21-2015, 07:06 AM
I sure am glad SOMEBODY around here knows what they're doing. Our Secret Committee is sorely lacking in the technical talent department! ;)