PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2015, 11:50 AM
John Kaisch announced he's in the race. The Republican race for the nomination has turned into a beauty contest. Something Trump has experience with for a chamge!

Wow.

Maybe Deputy or Fido can fill us in on the guy.

BkB

Buckrub
07-21-2015, 11:53 AM
We had this discussion the other day.

What makes a man decide to run for President of the United States when he knows, and I mean 100% knows, that he has zero chance of even making a minor dent in the voting???

There has to be something in this that I'm not aware of. Some secret lifetime pension or something. Private benefactor gold giving. Something! There isn't anything about that that makes sense to me.

In 16 months, Trump will burn out. Walker is the current guy who can best beat Hillary. I thought it was Rubio but it isn't.

Captain
07-21-2015, 12:31 PM
If we end up with a Trump V Clinton ticket I think I'll just jab a fork in my eye! It would certainly be less painful than voting for either of them....

DeputyDog
07-21-2015, 12:37 PM
I can't give any info on the guy. I live on the Indiana/Ohio/Michigan border, but I don't pay much attention on what goes on in Buckeye land. I pay more attention to Michigan since my wife teaches up there.

LJ3
07-21-2015, 12:48 PM
Isn't he the Mayor of Cinncinatah? I thought he tried last time, too? I'm too weary to research anything else :)

Personally, I LOVE DONALD TRUMP! I find him refreshing, brash, honest, and love his freaking attitude.

Could I vote for him? I doubt it. But I hope he continues to bump his gums for a long damn time.

Fido
07-21-2015, 01:04 PM
Kasich is doing OK here in Ohio. He has a rather long resume in government service.I cannot figure Trump out. He's sending a message that people are responding tooo but is making some rookie mistakes in his speech's. One would have too think that he has someone coaching him too not do that!

Buckrub
07-21-2015, 04:05 PM
I don't think you can coach Donald Trump. I'm pretty sure he believes himself to be above coaching by other humans.

Buckrub
07-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Speaking of which...............

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cellphone-number-in-televised-speech/ar-AAdiq95