PDA

View Full Version : This looks damn good.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2015, 02:05 PM
http://www.foxmovies.com/movies/the-revenant

Nandy
07-21-2015, 06:30 PM
Looks like a good one.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2015, 06:32 PM
The guy the story is about was a real guy and really was left for dead and walked out. He was a tough old trapper.

We need another good mountain man movie or two. Brian Keith and Charlton Heston are too damn old to make another one.

BKB

Nandy
07-21-2015, 06:41 PM
I remember seeing something similar but i thought it was in more modern time where the guy got mauled by a bear and his partner left him for dead then they found each other some time later.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2015, 06:44 PM
There was a Richard Harris movie about Hugh Glass's story but I don't remember if they actually used his name.

BKB

DeputyDog
07-21-2015, 06:55 PM
The guy the story is about was a real guy and really was left for dead and walked out. He was a tough old trapper.

We need another good mountain man movie or two. Brian Keith and Charlton Heston are too damn old to make another one.

BKB

They're both too damn dead, too.

Buckrub
07-21-2015, 07:02 PM

BKB

Uh.......Barry???

Possibly some things just got explained.........

Captain
07-21-2015, 07:32 PM
Yep that will be on my purchase list when it hits iTunes....
Looks like a goodern'

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2015, 07:38 PM
Uh.......Barry???

Possibly some things just got explained.........

Well hell, you knew that about me twenty years ago.

BKb

Big Muddy
07-21-2015, 08:51 PM
Last night, we watched a movie called "Serena" on Netflix....the title is sorta misleading, as it's just the name of the timber lady....it's about the cut-throat timber industry of the early 1900's in the Carolinas....course, there's plenty of non-timber drama and excitement, too....stars Bradley Cooper(Sniper) and Jennifer Lawrence(hot!!!)....I thought it was a dang good movie.