PDA

View Full Version : How shocking!

Buckrub
07-21-2015, 04:10 PM
The thought that this could occur in America!!!

How shocking!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-probing-death-in-la-find-1200-guns-2-tons-ammo/ar-AAdgpqe

I KNOW (and you do too) one man that I suspect needs not ever have his home investigated in such a manner. Lordy only knows what they'd find. I have never ever seen one safe that big in my life!!

(Why is this news???? What is the point of this article????)

Big Skyz
07-21-2015, 04:20 PM
I categorized it as the "Stupid News Story of The Day" when I read it early this morning. I used to sell guns for a living and I personally know people with collections like that, some may even have more. None of them are law breaking criminals. Just a stupid news story trying to make something out of nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Buckrub
07-21-2015, 04:25 PM
Well........I can only hope that is the case. I don't think it's just that. I think it's another nail in the "Hey, Public, see here? Gun owners are not rational and need to be stopped" coffin.............

But that's just me.

DeputyDog
07-21-2015, 05:41 PM
There is definitely an agenda behind this story.

Nandy
07-21-2015, 06:21 PM
I found the new interesting but incomplete. I think it would have been completer after the investigation proves the person owns all those guns legally... But we all know when that comes (if so) later on the News wont cover it...