PDA

View Full Version : Another guy I'm liking

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2015, 06:27 PM
Lindsey Graham. He's pretty shrill sometimes. But he's a veteran and not just a short timer either, he'll call a spade a spade or maybe a jackass if its called for, and he's had some pretty good things to say on the issues.
His knee jerk reaction and inflammatory remarks to this Iran deal is shallow and poor, but all in all he's head and shoulders above some of the other drones in this field. I mean really, it is not a death sentence for Israel. Likely what will happen is Israel will bomb the shit out of Iran like they did last time.
And he's likely gay. But that shouldn't matter. Unless he marries.
That'll be embarassing,
BKB

Buckrub
07-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Better that than a Democrat like Kasich........or ........

oh, never mind.

LJ3
07-21-2015, 09:13 PM
He is a tad on the feminine side/ He'll need a very strong SecDef & SecState to compensate for his pansiness.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2015, 09:26 PM
I'm sure Clay Aiken would have a spot in his Cabinet.

BKB

LJ3
07-21-2015, 10:17 PM
Clay Aiken has a spot on his dress ifyouknowhatimean.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2015, 10:41 PM
AndIthinkIdo!

BKB

Buckrub
07-22-2015, 02:22 PM
Lindsey Graham. He's pretty shrill sometimes. But he's a veteran and not just a short timer either, he'll call a spade a spade or maybe a jackass if its called for, and he's had some pretty good things to say on the issues.
His knee jerk reaction and inflammatory remarks to this Iran deal is shallow and poor, but all in all he's head and shoulders above some of the other drones in this field. I mean really, it is not a death sentence for Israel. Likely what will happen is Israel will bomb the shit out of Iran like they did last time.
And he's likely gay. But that shouldn't matter. Unless he marries.
That'll be embarassing,
BKB

I'm thinking maybe now that you should call him...............

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-he-gave-out-grahams-phone-number-for-fun/ar-AAdkxlH