PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Top Ten College Power Rankings....

Big Muddy
07-22-2015, 10:00 AM
I know this prolly don't mean sheeit, but I'm looking forward to football and cooler weather....I have no idea why Ole Missery is here....they don't even have a QB, yet....I think the Hogs deserve to be here, or maybe even higher up....note that 6 are SEC teams, and 5 of 6 are from the SEC West....tough-azzed division....but, I'm certain it won't stay that way, come Thanksgiving.

***And, this from Keith Herbstreit: """On Friday, Herbstreit was asked on Twitter, if he’s choosing Alabama or Auburn in the West. His response? He admitted he’s leaning towards Arkansas."""***

I am soooo glad my boys are not ranked any higher up....they play lots better, when they're looking up the hill, instead of on top of it.

SEC Teams In ESPN Power Index

SEC West
No. 2 | Alabama
No. 5 | LSU
No. 8 | Texas A&M
No. 9 | Ole Miss
No. 10 | Arkansas
No. 17 | Auburn
No. 31 | Mississippi State

SEC East
No. 6 | Georgia
No. 13 | Tennessee
No. 23 | Florida
No. 26 | Missouri
No. 40 | South Carolina
No. 47 | Kentucky
No. 51 | Vanderbilt

BarryBobPosthole
07-22-2015, 10:06 AM
Boy, they consistently ignore Mizzou in those preseason rankings don't they?

BKB

Buckrub
07-22-2015, 10:07 AM
5th................or 3rd from the bottom in our own Division, and in the top 10 in the Nation?????????

That made me laugh, for some reason. I don't want to be in the Top 10 and end up 5th inside a Division which is one half of a Conference. I just don't. I'd rather be bad than be sorta good.

I just want to beat the dog snot out of Alabama. We did it last year, everywhere but the scoreboard. I want to beat them 70-0 and make them cry like little girls. I want to beat LSU 200-2, and see Fewer Miles fall out on his beloved grass in apoplexy. I don't care who else we beat. I just want that.

Big Muddy
07-22-2015, 10:14 AM
Buckney, you just might get your wish, this year....remember, I'm an Arkie tax-paying landowner, now, so I'm pulling for the Hogs, too. ;)

No-till Boss
07-22-2015, 10:32 AM
I'm not sure I agree with that, given how LSU and Ole Miss finished the season last year. I think Ole Miss might struggle to be a top 25 team this year after losing their QB.

Big Muddy
07-22-2015, 10:36 AM
NT, I always hope the bayou rogues fall flat, and finish last in everything....but, somehow, they always manage to put a competitive team on the field, even in hopscotch. ;)

I tend to agree with ya, Phole, about Mizzou....not a top ten team, but certainly top 15.

No-till Boss
07-22-2015, 10:57 AM
NT, I always hope the bayou rogues fall flat, and finish last in everything....but, somehow, they always manage to put a competitive team on the field, even in hopscotch. ;)

I tend to agree with ya, Phole, about Mizzou....not a top ten team, but certainly top 15.

LSU will be a immediate contender IF they could ever recruit a quarterback . Old Les has a QB block.... or he can't develop them after he gets them.

Big Muddy
07-22-2015, 11:03 AM
NT, as bad as I despise lester-the-pretender and his bayou rats, they always seem to manage to compete....and, they'll have a QB, too, who will magically appear from the shadows....mark my words....I think they have that witchy voodoo on their side. ;)

No-till Boss
07-22-2015, 11:11 AM
NT, as bad as I despise lester-the-pretender and his bayou rats, they always seem to manage to compete....and, they'll have a QB, too, who will magically appear from the shadows....mark my words....I think they have that witchy voodoo on their side. ;)

They were 116th in the nation last year in passing....... not acceptable from a team they consistently wanna put in the top 10 if not the top 5 .

Big Muddy
07-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Just wait and watch....;)

No-till Boss
07-22-2015, 01:21 PM
Just wait and watch....;)

Oh I'll watch as many SEC games as humanly possible.......