PDA

View Full Version : Y'all wanna laugh??? This is great........

Buckrub
07-22-2015, 01:41 PM
https://youtu.be/DYwY85K1MB0?t=18

Yes, it's a Youtube. But no ads. And it's worth it........ :toothy

Thumper
07-22-2015, 01:47 PM
Well, I had to sit through an ad first! ;)

I don't know if I missed anything in the middle, but I got bored and skipped to the end. (BTW ... people hate following links).

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DYwY85K1MB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buckrub
07-22-2015, 01:51 PM
You know, there is no such thing as a blind link. And I don't hate following them. If you simply right click on a link and 'inspect element', and it will tell you pretty much the source of the link. Then you can decide to go visit it or not.

And, naturally, I don't know how to embed the video into the post, and don't really like posts that do that......they take way too long to load. Or, you could ignore them........just cause you see one doesn't mean you can't move on to the next post, you don't have to click on it.

And there was no ad on mine. SO, sorry for that. Still, it was funny, I laughed, if you didn't, fine.

Big Muddy
07-22-2015, 01:54 PM
Yeah, me too Thump....I mean, what the h3ll kind of reaction did that guy THINK he was gonna get???........dumbazz.

Sorta like walking into a bar, and asking everyone, if they want free beer and whiskey. ;)

Buckrub
07-22-2015, 01:55 PM
Well I guess I'm a dumbazz too, cause it made me laugh.

Thumper
07-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Sheeesh Bucky, lighten up. I wasn't talking about "blind links" ... I've simply observed that when a link is posted, many don't tend to follow it. I'm the same way many times. Just laziness I guess. If the video is right there in front of me, I'll usually go ahead and watch it. It's the same with news articles, if a link is posted, I'll many times ignore it and move on. If the article is pasted here, I'll at least put an eyeball on it and decide whether or not I feel like reading through it.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought posting your video would make it easier on others.

That said, after the first couple of signatures, I got the gist of the skit ... I just wanted to get to the "punch-line" as it was starting to get kinda slow.

Buckrub
07-22-2015, 02:20 PM
I wasn't unlight. I just disagreed with you that 'folks don't like links'. I prefer them, that's all I said.

??

Big Muddy
07-22-2015, 02:22 PM
You're not the dumbazz, Bucknell....okay, I DID chuckle....once....at the ugly Mexican guy with the hot white chick on the bicycle....so, there. ;)

Buckrub
07-22-2015, 02:24 PM
I guess I should have been sad.

But it made me roll to think how many truly stupid people there are in the world, and that they vote. (Sorry, that part was political, I guess........but it was part of what made me laugh). Maybe laughing wasn't appropriate.

But then........I ain't very appropriate.

Thumper
07-22-2015, 02:25 PM
I wasn't unlight. I just disagreed with you that 'folks don't like links'. I prefer them, that's all I said.

??

Prolly just me.

Big Muddy
07-22-2015, 02:26 PM
H3ll, Buck, it's more maddening than anything else.

Buckrub
07-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Well.........yeah..........if you dwell on it.........it sure is. And it was too long, I skipped to the end too. But it is funny in a way.

Heck maybe it ain't. Maybe y'all have ruined my danged funny post!! :) Besides, I sorta thought there already WAS such a tax. I just WISH it were 1%!!!!!

LJ3
07-22-2015, 03:05 PM
So... I shouldn't have signed it last week? DANGIT!

Buckrub
07-22-2015, 03:08 PM
No, you should have. I NEED the tax reduction!!!