PDA

View Full Version : Humping trees.....that's the left coast for you....

Big Muddy
07-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Naked Berkeley Protesters Humping Trees

Robert Gehl
July 22, 2015

"""In what can only be described as a very silly and very itchy protest, activists at Berkeley decided to take off all their clothes and rub up against some eucalyptus trees that are scheduled to be cut down.

About 50 people showed up at a grove of the trees on the California campus, took their clothes off and – as the Daily Caller puts it – began to intimately interact with the trees.

The naked demonstration was organized by a photographer who is creating a collection of naked people prancing about in nature.

Local authorities are planning on cutting down thousands of trees in the area. Far from endangered or “special,” eucalyptus trees are an invasive species and the cutting is needed to preserve the environment and for fire prevention.

Ken Cheetham, one of the activists at the rally, said the plan to cut down eucalyptus trees is “extremely misinformed,” as the trees prevent fire by absorbing moisture and spreading it to the ground. Cheetham added that he does not believe invasiveness is a problem because species have migrated throughout history and “can find ways to adapt to each other.”

But Jon Kaufman, board member of the Claremont Canyon Conservancy — a group of 500 families that live in one of the areas targeted for cutting — said eucalyptus trees played a key role in spreading the fire in 1991. Several of the tree’s characteristics — particularly its oiliness, height and peelable bark — make it a significant fire hazard, he said."""

quercus alba
07-23-2015, 12:39 PM
thump would hit it

the women too

Big Muddy
07-23-2015, 12:44 PM
thump would hit it

.....like a spider monkey on crack !!! ;)

Thumper
07-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Well, they've ALWAYS been tree-huggers!

Find me a knot hole! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-23-2015, 12:53 PM
Looks like theres quite a bit of moss growing on some of that bark.

BKB

Buckrub
07-23-2015, 12:56 PM
I know there is a precedent for a state seceding from the union.

But is there a Constitutional method to force a state out??????

Big Muddy
07-23-2015, 12:59 PM
I thought most of those left coast folks spent a lotta time on the beaches....man, those big gals need some sun on those fat white azzes !!!

Thumper
07-23-2015, 01:03 PM
Berkeley is the San Francisco Bay area. It stays a bit chilly up there. The beach bunnies are in Southern CA! ;)

Big Muddy
07-23-2015, 01:07 PM
Okay.....they day'um sure ain't beach bunnies !!! ;)

Buckrub
07-23-2015, 01:41 PM
They are if you spell it funny.

Big Muddy
07-23-2015, 01:51 PM
Cellulite ain't funny. ;)

No-till Boss
07-23-2015, 03:18 PM
Well, they've ALWAYS been tree-huggers!

Find me a knot hole! ;)

That is fetish called Xylophilia ........ in my best Bucky voice ..lol

Nandy
07-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Naked Berkeley Protesters Humping Trees
Ken Cheetham, one of the activists at the rally, said the plan to cut down eucalyptus trees is “extremely misinformed,” as the trees prevent fire by absorbing moisture and spreading it to the ground. Cheetham added that he does not believe invasiveness is a problem because species have migrated throughout history and “can find ways to adapt to each other.”

OMFG, really?!?!?!He knows more than the scientific data, really, he probably read that in some crazy internet size...

BTW, I dont see the problem with the 2 ladies in the foreground, they have not been airbrushed like them magazines models...

BarryBobPosthole
07-23-2015, 03:38 PM
But what about the North American Koala?

BKB

Buckrub
07-23-2015, 03:51 PM
But what about the North American Koala?

BKB
I've been trying to figure this one out.

Can you help a short bus ridin' bro out? Whazzat mean?

Thumper
07-23-2015, 03:57 PM
Eucalyptus leaves .. that's what Koalas eat. North American Koalas are EXTREMELY rare! ;)

Buckrub
07-23-2015, 04:04 PM
Oh.

Y'all are right, I guess.

I R nut vury smurt.

No-till Boss
07-23-2015, 04:34 PM
I don't think logical people are logical about everything. Being dogmatic is more related to the amount of thought a person gives a particular subject. I think a person preferred topics define him or her as being rational or irrational in the eyes of others .

No-one on this board is stupid.........and it's probably the reason y'all don't play well with others, and few actually show up. LOL

BarryBobPosthole
07-23-2015, 04:39 PM
Jokes aren't right or wrong. They just are jokes.

And yes they are a minority in the bear world here in the US.
Koalas of America, Unite!

BKb

Buckrub
07-23-2015, 05:06 PM
I have always supported the absolute Right to Arm Bears.