PDA

View Full Version : Need help from members...

Captain
07-26-2015, 08:25 AM
Be been moving (old) hunting and fishing threads into their proper "rooms". There are so many I've limited to going back to the beginning of 2014. However I'm certain there are a lot I've missed. I've have to search each member and scan read every post to see what it's about. Some members post a lot of "campfire" type threads and an occasional hunting/fishing thread. I think it will be easy to stay on top of it in the future but very time consuming to get it all from history.
So if any of y'all know of a hunting or fishing thread you have posted in the past (in Campfire chat room) that needs to be moved to the hunting/fishing forum please search it and post a link here and I'll redirect it.
Thanks for all the help.

Thumper
07-26-2015, 09:01 AM
Leave BigSky out or we'll have to purchase additional bandwidth! ;)

Bwana
07-28-2015, 10:18 AM
Any benefit to doing a search on titles containing the term "trip report?"

Mrs. Niner
07-28-2015, 03:14 PM
I think there's a BUNCH of trip reports logged in under the "Hall of Fame" section. I remember Bill spending a good bit of time capturing those to be uploaded to this here "new software" to make sure they were saved and included here. Of course, he really enjoyed reading them again during the process.

I am just a newbie, but as I understand the "rules", there seems to be quite a tradition of wandering off topic, but I assume that's expected and won't complicate the categories. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Squirrel!

BKB

Buckrub
07-28-2015, 05:15 PM
I think there's a BUNCH of trip reports logged in under the "Hall of Fame" section. I remember Bill spending a good bit of time capturing those to be uploaded to this here "new software" to make sure they were saved and included here. Of course, he really enjoyed reading them again during the process.

I am just a newbie, but as I understand the "rules", there seems to be quite a tradition of wandering off topic, but I assume that's expected and won't complicate the categories. ;)

A) IF you are a newbie, Di, I'm cute.

B) wanna ride bikes?

Thumper
07-28-2015, 06:43 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha! Did ANYONE else notice that the subject of not staying on topic has ONLY been mentioned by the two women who say we men can't stay on topic? And now THAT is the new topic of this thread! ;)

Buckrub
07-28-2015, 06:45 PM
Isn't the topic "Moving Threads"?? If so, aren't both of their responses off topic???

:friday

Thumper
07-28-2015, 06:57 PM
Ummm, I kinda think that's what I just said. ;)

Thumper
07-28-2015, 07:21 PM
Ummmm ... indif ... uhh, nevermind! :confused: