PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahahahaha!

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2015, 06:50 PM
This doesn't happen much in this day and age but its funny as hell when it happens. Was just watching MLB Tonight on the MLB channel and they were interviewing John Schmoltz about his induction yesterday in the HOF. At the end of the interview mwhen they cut back to the desk, you can hear someone say in a low voice "tell him to go fuck himself". I wasn't paying close enough attention to match the voice with the announcer.

BKB

Thumper
07-27-2015, 06:52 PM
It wasn't Hulk Hogan was it? ;)

Buckrub
07-27-2015, 06:55 PM
Hmmm. I'm THINKING this is some kind of reference to some interview Smoltzy did some time back.............but I'm having a senile moment about the reference.

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2015, 06:59 PM
The interview was on fifteen minutes ago.

BKB

Buckrub
07-27-2015, 08:09 PM
Yeah. But I think they said that, whoever it was..........based on something similarly said involving Smoltz some time ago. But I can't quite remember it.

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2015, 08:11 PM
I don't follow what you're saying. He was just inducted yesterday. He was being inter iewed today, and when they cut back to the studio someone said in a low voice "tell him to go fuck himself". I don't know if he was referring to Smoltz or to someone else.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2015, 08:13 PM
And since you don't believe me, believe this.

BKB

http://bustedcoverage.com/2015/07/27/someone-at-mlb-network-isnt-a-fan-of-john-smoltz/

Buckrub
07-27-2015, 09:22 PM
???

I believe you! Why wouldn't I?

I just meant that "that phrase" is somehow in my memory as something that was said to Smoltz a few years ago over some comment he made........maybe about gays? or something? I don't remember.......but someone said that. SO, I'm guessing this one was just a repeat of that event. But since I can't remember it, maybe it didn't happen, or was someone else. I AM senile, after all.

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Ah, okay I understand what you're saying now. Thats a possibility, maybe somebody was making an inside joke.

I misundercomprehended what you were saying.

BKB

HideHunter
07-27-2015, 09:50 PM
hell, even I figured out what Bucky meant first time.. Maybe he's right and you are just going out of your way to pick a fight with him.. :poke
;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2015, 09:51 PM
Never!

BKB

DeputyDog
07-27-2015, 10:22 PM
Just so long as no one gives him a smart ass answer, all will be good.

Fido
07-28-2015, 07:31 AM
I recall in the not too distant past while watching a NASCAR race when Jimmie Johnson's engine blew up his crew chief Chad Knaus was over-heard on tv saying that fucking thing when Jimmie told him it just blew up.