PDA

View Full Version : What a joke.............

Buckrub
07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Reading an article on how these insane killers legally get guns............and found this paragraph.

As these two cases show, the one system that gun rights and gun control advocates both agree on, the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, which is supposed to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people, is riddled with problems. While the system, in operation since 1998, has prevented more than 2.4 million sales, it still has major gaps, with spotty cooperation from the states and a narrow definition of who is considered too mentally ill to own a gun.

They think they're asking intelligent questions. Well, I got one for 'em.

How can 2.4 MILLION sales be stopped, and NOT ONE SINGLE ARREST OR CONVICTION OF ANY OF THESE ILLEGAL SALE ATTEMPTS occur?

What a joke.

I can't follow Leftist Logic. More and more, I find it absurd.

Oh well. Glad I'm old.

DeputyDog
07-28-2015, 11:07 AM
Another question is, how many of the stopped sales were actually mistakes which were later corrected so the person could get the gun? I know a couple of people that were turned down by mistake and after getting things clarified, were able to complete the purchase. I'd bet those situations are included in the stats for prevented sales.

Nandy
07-28-2015, 05:21 PM
I used to get delayed quite often, and that was before 911...