PDA

View Full Version : Sickened

Buckrub
07-28-2015, 10:31 PM
Not many will truly understand this post.

I am so very sickened by the fact that I am forced, coerced, into paying taxes that fund Planned Parenthood, and their grotesque, evil, beyond sick, practices..............that if I knew I could pull it off, I'd pull up stakes and find a country to move to where I didn't have to fund such Devil-induced practices.

This group was originated to ensure that "inferior species" did not reproduce. Now they are doing things that horror story writers could not come close to envisioning.

To think that I have to give them my money to do so is..............

I've never felt this strongly about anything.

Thumper
07-28-2015, 10:58 PM
This group was originated to ensure that "inferior species" did not reproduce.

Ummmm, seriously, did you just say that? That sounds like something Trump would say in one of his campaign speaches!

DeputyDog
07-29-2015, 07:44 AM
Jim, look it up. Look into the history of the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger. She was well known for her belief in eugenics. There is a lot out there to support what Bucky said.

DeputyDog
07-29-2015, 07:45 AM
BTW, I agree completely with you on this Bucky.

Fido
07-29-2015, 07:52 AM
It brought a tear to my eyes last nite watching TV coverage of this atrocity. We are just as evil as the Nazis and their "FINAL SOLUTION" if we allow this to continue!

Thumper
07-29-2015, 08:05 AM
Jim, look it up. Look into the history of the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger. She was well known for her belief in eugenics. There is a lot out there to support what Bucky said.

Ok, got'cha. I suppose that's why the statement was in quotation marks but I took it to mean it was Bucky's thoughts on the matter. I stand corrected.

LJ3
07-29-2015, 09:18 AM
Whoa, Jimmy stands corrected?

I also think the story is sickening. While I do support a womans right to choose, selling fetal tissue is... I don't have words. It's disgusting.

DeputyDog
07-29-2015, 10:05 AM
I'm not trying to start an argument, but I find it hard to understand how it's ok to kill the babies just as long as you don't sell the body parts after you do it.

Thumper
07-29-2015, 10:14 AM
It all depends on where you draw the line between a "fetus" and a "baby" I suppose. I think this argument will always have differing opinions ... like politics and religion. It all depends upon who you are and where your head is. The antis think hunting is "killing" ... where do you draw the line when there IS no definite line?

As for body parts ... I assumed that was illegal anyway and if not, it should be. USING some DONATED tissue for bonified medical research ... I could probably lean that way. Heck, I'm an organ donor ... DONOR being the key word. Should the mother be able to donate an aborted fetus for research? I'm not really sure what the difference is quite frankly, but it just sounds/feels kinda gross. Then again, human cadavers in medical classes is pretty gross to many.

BarryBobPosthole
07-29-2015, 10:26 AM
Its never been proven that the tissue was't donated.

BKB

Buckrub
07-29-2015, 10:35 AM
That you would even begin to make any excuse whatsoever for this grotesque and evil thing sickens me even worse. Watch this and then comment.

Regardless, I don't think they got the fetus' signature on this process.

I can't even discuss this any more. Watch this, comment among yourselves.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4380623439001/warning-graphic-new-planned-parenthood-video-released/?#sp=show-clips

LJ3
07-29-2015, 10:45 AM
Abortion is a very difficult thing to discuss. All opinions are emotionally fueled moreso than anything else I know of.

BBP has a point. I'm not sure if I was more upset to learn that this is not illegal, than the fact that it was actually being done. If you think about it, is it different than a body being donated to science? I understand the aborted child doesn't have a say in the matter but is it THAT different?

Buckrub
07-29-2015, 10:48 AM
My gosh.

No, he doesn't have a point, and you don't either. Read up on this. Watch the videos. Then tell me your views.

I'm done with this one. This one strikes too close to home, and is too important to me to get into silly discussions with folks whose views are so awful I can't even deal with it.

LJ3
07-29-2015, 10:59 AM
I'm not arguing that it is a seriously disgusting thing to do. I'd like to see the practice shut down completely!

BarryBobPosthole
07-29-2015, 11:02 AM
The tissue donation part is no more, no less, illegal than any other tissue donation. Its a choice made by the donor, in this case the mother. Selling that tissue for profit is illegal and if Planned Parenthood is guilty the necessary changes and prosecutions need to go forward. If this is common practice in PP, then it should be fairly easy to follow the money and find donees who paid big bucks for tissue. So far the dollar amounts discussed are less than $100 and were for recovering expenses for getting it to the donee, hardly the amounts you'd see if they were doing a business selling it. But we haven't seen any of that type of evidence, we've only seen these highly edited videos. Skepticism though tends to go by the wayside when it supports your position.

I am anti/abortion, but I am pro choice. That prolly isn't black and white enough for some folks but its how I feel about it. And the services Planned Parenthood provides, especially in my state, go way beyond providing abortions.
And to say that PP is a practioner of Eugenics is laughable. There's a long list of early 20th century prominent Americans who were pro-eugenics. There were even states that implemented pro-eugenics laws that are still on the books. It was a flawed philosophy and today is only pulled out like Hitler is when somebody is trying to smear anyone who disagrees with them. I mean after all, if a person is waiting for real proof before deciding about PP, then they must support Eugenics, right?

BKB

Buckrub
07-29-2015, 11:03 AM
This group gave tons of money to the Clinton Foundation and Hillary 2016. That's such a wonderful use of our tax money, huh? I guess since it wasn't given to Evil Trump, it's ok though.

This is a trainwreck I'm having trouble looking away from.

BarryBobPosthole
07-29-2015, 11:09 AM
To be clear, EMPLOYEES of PP made individual donations. PP , as an organization, makes no political donations. What these people do with their own money would hopefully be their decision to make.

BKB

Thumper
07-29-2015, 11:10 AM
Well, I'm with P-hole on this one to be honest. What he says makes a lot of sense and I really can't argue with one word he said.

This is an issue based on emotion and probably follows closely along religious lines as to which way you lean. Just like a million other subjects and opinions in this world.

So far, the press and haters have the organization tried, found guilty and scheduled for execution.

Buckrub
07-29-2015, 11:13 AM
OK. This is not a group that leans anywhere near where I lean. And this one is too close to me to discuss right now. I am done, and you are all welcome to have whatever opinion you want. I cannot think of any subject to which I have had stronger feelings. Since you all think I'm wrong, I'm done. I respect all of y'all's opinions, but on this one I am 100% right. I have come to try and see the other side of many arguments, and many of you are responsible for that. But not this one. On this one, I cannot stomach your attitudes on it. I'm truly sorry.

BarryBobPosthole
07-29-2015, 11:18 AM
Nobody said you were wrong and nobody said your opinion isn't valid. People are just expressing their own opinions.

BKB

Buckrub
07-29-2015, 11:20 AM
But I can't even read your opinions on this one without tears rolling down my face, and thinking how sick a person has to be to even come within a million miles of condoning this. I just can't.

Truly, I need to let this one go here. This is not the place I need to discuss this.

BarryBobPosthole
07-29-2015, 11:22 AM
I understand.

Have fun at Greers. To get to the dam site, just go straight instead of turning left at Franks!

BKB

Thumper
07-29-2015, 11:25 AM
This is not a group that leans anywhere near where I lean.

Now how the heck did you draw THAT conclusion?

BarryBobPosthole
07-29-2015, 11:26 AM
Mine leans to the left.

Surprised?
BKB

Thumper
07-29-2015, 11:30 AM
You mean your politics? Or .... ;)

Buckrub
07-29-2015, 11:31 AM
There's a new bypass now. Franks is gone.

You have to turn left to get there........FROM the bypass!

Thumper
07-29-2015, 11:42 AM
P-hole's showing his age. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-29-2015, 11:44 AM
The last time I camped at Greers was probably 1980 or 81. I'll bet a lot is gone. Hell, probably even Stinky.

BKB