PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Settle Down!!!

LJ3
08-04-2015, 10:15 AM
Mrs Niner, We're not normally this dysfunctional. Please stick around and give us another chance.

Sunny, You often "tell it like it is" and that's fine. The context of your remarks should be considered when you do so. Most everyone here has gone out of their way to accommodate your request even though we know that it accomplishes nothing. don't leave.

Airbud, Don't leave.

To me, this place is like an ongoing family reunion. We're all the same "tribe" and we're all gonna get our panties bunched up sometimes. People are going to get teased and a hard time, count on it. We either have to have thick skin or another way to just let it slide.

Let's all just take a breath and appreciate what we like about this place. Every single person here has a unique value that creates this place. The times I've gotten together with people from here, we always talk about the members as if they're family members and close friends.

Let's not lose sight of that.

We could all stand to lean a little more toward how Co9 would have handled our current events.

Captain
08-04-2015, 10:34 AM
We could all stand to lean a little more toward how Co9 would have handled our current events.

I did

BarryBobPosthole
08-04-2015, 11:30 AM
And it ain't the first time we've all had to take a deep breath. And ain't likely the last.

BKB

Mrs. Niner
08-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Mrs Niner, We're not normally this dysfunctional.

Thanks Len! :thumbsup

Nandy
08-04-2015, 05:30 PM
well, well, I leave this site for 16 hours and look at the mess here!!! lol!
IM LEAVING!

quercus alba
08-04-2015, 06:30 PM
some chick from Connecticut emailed me about 16 years ago and told me she didn't appreciate a video link of some guys shooting a 577 T Rex I had posted. I thought about how to approach it and ended up telling her if she had a problem then take it to the board but don't email me at home whining about being offended. 99.9% of what I post on here is purely entertaining myself, don't like, don't respond.

and you can quote me on that:smileinbox

BarryBobPosthole
08-04-2015, 06:33 PM
A 577 TRex. A blue elephant gun!

I'd watch you shoot it. And provide ice and compression later.

BKB

quercus alba
08-04-2015, 08:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrImp-ek3bI