PDA

View Full Version : Please help me!!!!!.....

Big Muddy
08-06-2015, 08:15 AM
I'm headed to retirement, next year, and need ya'll to spread the cheese: ;)

Thumper
08-06-2015, 08:34 AM
I can "cut the cheese", will that do ya' any good?

I hear Cappy's ex-girlfriends always had crotch-cheese ... maybe he still has some old phone numbers he could pass on. ;)

Big Muddy
08-06-2015, 08:46 AM
Hahaha, Thump, I believe BOTH of your assessments!!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
08-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Eddie, you strike me as somebody who really loves what you do. You gonna keep your hand in, in some way in farming?

BKB

Captain
08-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Eddie, you strike me as somebody who really loves what you do. You gonna keep your hand in, in some way in farming? BKB

Yea, he's working in a new GMO hot pepper just to screw with you Posty... :D

Big Muddy
08-06-2015, 09:02 AM
Eddie, you strike me as somebody who really loves what you do. You gonna keep your hand in, in some way in farming?

BKB

Don't know yet, Ptoasty....all of this came about pretty quick...I promised my wife that I'd retire, when she retired....it all came about sort of suddenly, when my wife told me about a month ago that she was going to retire in Jan. '16....she loves her job of 40 years, but finally realized that life is just too short to keep working six days a week.
I know I'm going to keep some of my equipment(ALL green, by the way, except for the Case backhoe), to keep up foodplots and minor field work.
If something ag-related comes along, I might take a look at it, however.

BarryBobPosthole
08-06-2015, 09:02 AM
Those things will make you sterile!

BKB

Big Muddy
08-06-2015, 09:03 AM
Yea, he's working in a new GMO hot pepper just to screw with you Posty... :D

No day'um way that I'd try to compete with Ptoasty's peppers....those day'um things are TOXIC!!! ;)

Bwana
08-06-2015, 09:16 AM
Not sure what you southern gentleman farmers are like but I have yet to see a farmer up here give it up cold turkey. Whatever you do BM, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Buckrub
08-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Don't know yet, Ptoasty....all of this came about pretty quick...I promised my wife that I'd retire, when she retired....it all came about sort of suddenly, when my wife told me about a month ago that she was going to retire in Jan. '16....she loves her job of 40 years, but finally realized that life is just too short to keep working six days a week.
I know I'm going to keep some of my equipment(ALL green, by the way), to keep up foodplots and minor field work.
If something ag-related comes along, I might take a look at it, however.

I can think of several things I could do to keep you somewhat busy for a spell, every now and then. If you are ever interested, let me know.

Big Muddy
08-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Thanks, Bwana....I may even do some custom field work on the side, if I decide to keep more of my big equipment.

Heck, I might just go up to Cap's, and help him feed cows, fish, bush hog, fish, cut hay, fish, shoot turkeys, fish, bale hay, fish, shoot hogs, fish.

After we get done with all that, if we aren't too worn out, we might go fishing. ;)

Thumper
08-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Sounds like a plan Eddie ... SOMEBODY needs to teach that old Tarheel how to fish! ;)

Big Muddy
08-06-2015, 09:58 AM
I can think of several things I could do to keep you somewhat busy for a spell, every now and then. If you are ever interested, let me know.

As long as it doesn't involve sweating. ;)

Buckrub
08-06-2015, 10:05 AM
As long as it doesn't involve sweating. ;)

On that, I can promise. I wrote sweat out of my contract in 1986.

You will need functional elbows, a small cache of cash, a hat, and a patient disposition.

Big Muddy
08-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Sounds like a plan Eddie ... SOMEBODY needs to teach that old Tarheel how to fish! ;)

As much as he likes to fish, he'd prolly just make me his farm biatch. ;)

Big Muddy
08-06-2015, 10:12 AM
You will need functional elbows, a small cache of cash, a hat, and a patient disposition.

Ha....except for the hat, do you realize how gay that sounds??? ;)

Buckrub
08-06-2015, 10:13 AM
As much as he likes to fish, he'd prolly just make me his farm biatch. ;)

I will tell you first hand. I like to joke on here, but this one is a fact.

A) You will get out there. If you time it right, I'll pick you up on a trip I make to my daughters!!! :) I'm really wanting to find another bridge to cross to get there anyway, to avoid Memphis!!!

B) When you get there, you will think you have booked and paid for a Top Shelf hunting/fishing/visiting experience, and you'll be treated like you were King of Prussia. Heck, you may tick him off (I doubt it) but you won't know it when you're there. If you look up Hospitality in the dictionary, his picture is there.

Do NOT tell him I said all this.

Thumper
08-06-2015, 10:14 AM
.... and a patient disposition.

Now THAT'S sure to be the understatement of the year! :D

Buckrub
08-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Ha....except for the hat, do you realize how gay that sounds??? ;)

Uh........well, I didn't............"he said shamefully".........