PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson AGAIN!

Captain
08-10-2015, 06:58 AM
I guess folks are just suppose to be able to shoot at police and allow to walk/run away.
What is the mentally? Has this country gone slam-ass crazy?

Thumper
08-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Pretty much so ... I know Ferguson sure has.

Buckrub
08-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Shouldn't be a problem much longer. They're gonna have some more 'rallies'. That will fix things.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-rally-planned-for-ferguson-after-man-shot-in-night-of-violence/ar-BBlC4zu

Chicken Dinner
08-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Hey, black lives matter.

Buckrub
08-11-2015, 12:11 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/heavily-armed-oath-keepers-inject-new-unease-to-riot-hit-ferguson/ar-BBlDm8L

I do not doubt the sentiment expressed in this 'headline' is true. But mercy me. It boggles the mind, the duplicity............

Buckrub
08-11-2015, 12:58 PM
I predict there'll be some attempt at disrupting the ball game tonight.

BarryBobPosthole
08-11-2015, 01:26 PM
They may but I doubt it. keep in mind that the whole crowd of protesters were estimated by the Ferguson police to be 150 people. There were almost as many media people as there were protesters.

it isn't clear where the groups that did the bad stuff were from, but everyone from the mayor to the police chief is saying the demonstrations were peaceful and the bad shit done by out of towners not associated with them.

The looting and stuff that happened last is inexcuseable. But that doesn't mean every Ferguson demonstration is that way. And it sounds to me like they have legitimate beefs.

BKB

Buckrub
08-11-2015, 02:10 PM
???

Demonstrations spilled into downtown St. Louis as about 60 protesters, including civil rights activist Cornel West, blocked the entrance to the federal courthouse on Monday. Later, another group briefly halted traffic on busy Interstate 70 during the evening rush hour Monday. More than 100 people were arrested, including West.

So, 2/3 of the whole crowd were arrested?

And yeah, I can see where they would have a beef. I mean, why would you use force against this guy?

An 18-year-old black man shot by police, Tyrone Harris Jr., had been with two friends who were trying to sell a stolen flat-screen television, according to his girlfriend and relatives.

Harris remained in critical condition. Police charged him with 10 counts of assaulting law enforcement, shooting at a motor vehicle and armed criminal action.

Back to what I said not long ago.........it amazes me how differently two folks can see the same event.........

BarryBobPosthole
08-11-2015, 03:09 PM
they weren't protesting that guy, he had nothing to do with the protest. but believe what you wish. after all, its fun to make fun of 'black lives matter' and talk about rallies. I mean we don't live there but we know the truth right?

In the irony of ironies, you claim to want the right to bear arms so we can defend ourselves against the government should it ever become one that takes away our liberties. Seems to me, you're being critical of people exercizing their own constitutional rights and painting those people with the same brush you would criminals who were taking advantage of an opportunity to steal some shit.

Things have to get pretty bad for people to take to the streets. and when it comes to people demonstrating what they think is injustice, we maybe ought to give them an ear.

BKB

Captain
08-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Just what part of rioting, looting, stealing and burning serves to honor or remember someone that has been killed? WTF kinda mentality is THAT.
Why it is even discussed by the media or any "leader" (from the Chief of Police
To ANY elected official up to the president) without public discuss and condemnation is mind blowing.

BarryBobPosthole
08-11-2015, 03:14 PM
where was the rioting looting and stealing Captain? Agreed that it happened a year ago and it was wrong. The Chief and the Mayor aresaying none of that took place in these demonstratiions. The shooting took place between two rival groups and the shooting of the thief who shot at police weren't a part of the demonstration and wasn't even in the same place.
Show me an article that says the demonstrators were rioting, looting, and shooting.

BKB

Captain
08-11-2015, 03:21 PM
Good Lord Posthole they about burned the town down after the shooting last year looting and stealing everything is sight. Do you not remember?
I'm asking what good does that do? And more importantly where does that mentality come from.

Buckrub
08-11-2015, 03:36 PM
I just keep being amazed. Literally amazed.

Buckrub
08-11-2015, 03:41 PM
http://wqad.com/2015/08/11/riots-continue-in-ferguson-after-anniversary-of-michael-browns-death/
What does the headline read?

I think this is a newspaper website. Looting is mentioned. Read the headline.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/10/hell-breaks-loose-shots-fired-at-police-looting-in-ferguson-again/

This does look like a blog, but still:
https://www.reddit.com/live/tdrph3y49ftn/

I'm just googling and reading. Do we believe that, or you?

????

Captain
08-11-2015, 04:01 PM
I just keep being amazed. Literally amazed. Did You say Liberally amazed??? . :D