PDA

View Full Version : Someone catch me up!

LJ3
08-14-2015, 01:51 PM
Vegas was nice, Sedona was nicer, then Vegas was really nice & fun again. Sedona is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

Buckrub
08-14-2015, 03:32 PM
Thump is richer and bought a computer, Apple is bulletproof, Cappy is busy, Bubba bought some used fishing stuff (reasons unknown), I have had more grandkids this week, Nandy sewed a purse for some babe, Posty went fishing, Airbud came back, Hombre thinks awesome luck is bad (he's weird that way), Hide said something funny but I forgot what it was, and.....um........um......Bwana said some neat stuff.

Not sure what I'm leaving out. Probably a lot.

airbud7
08-14-2015, 03:55 PM
hahahaha^

Buckrub
08-14-2015, 04:19 PM
Oh, and while Thump can't get his machine turned on, the Wicked Witch can't get hers turned off.

(worked that right in, din't I? :))

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-said-to-examine-whether-hillary-clinton-e-mail-was-backed-up/ar-BBlJfF0

No-till Boss
08-14-2015, 07:21 PM
Thump is richer and bought a computer, Apple is bulletproof, Cappy is busy, Bubba bought some used fishing stuff (reasons unknown), I have had more grandkids this week, Nandy sewed a purse for some babe, Posty went fishing, Airbud came back, Hombre thinks awesome luck is bad (he's weird that way), Hide said something funny but I forgot what it was, and.....um........um......Bwana said some neat stuff.

Not sure what I'm leaving out. Probably a lot.

ANd Bucky is the only person in the U.S. to actually own the air space over his house ......lol

Arty
08-14-2015, 09:14 PM
And I'm currently doing this

Buckrub
08-14-2015, 09:38 PM
ANd Bucky is the only person in the U.S. to actually own the air space over his house ......lol

I don't know if I am or not, but I'm the onliest one I care about.

Nandy
08-14-2015, 09:41 PM
Hope you catch a few arty!

Captain
08-14-2015, 09:45 PM
Hope you catch a few arty!
I hope he catches a cold... :D