PDA

View Full Version : Well, we's be's goin' to the Final Four in April, 2016

Buckrub
08-19-2015, 02:16 PM
Second one. Went in 1992 in Minneapolis. Not sure if y'all know how this works but you apply at the end of one Final Four, online, and 6 months later they let you know if you got tickets. I just got the email saying we did.

No clue where the seats are, won't know till mid November. Seats are for all 3 games........two semi finals and the finals. It's in Houston, TX. Probably pull the camper.

I got them in wild hopes that maybe Arkansas would be there in 2016. HAHAHAHA. Two best players went pro, one broke his self (leg? something), and of the remaining players, three are in jail for flipping FORGERY!

So...........I guess I'll go watch Duke, NC, Indiana, and Kentucky...............ugh. BUT, still it's a good time and a great venue to take in. I really enjoyed the last one.

Chicken Dinner
08-19-2015, 02:20 PM
That's awesome! I'd scalp them before I'd go and watch Duke, Carolina or Kentucky. IU hasn't been relevant enough lately for me to care.

Buckrub
08-19-2015, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I'm throwing names out there.

I might scalp 'em. We'll see. I WOULD enjoy the trip though.

No-till Boss
08-19-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw Beard the other day at the UofA experiment station in Stuttgart.

Buckrub
08-19-2015, 03:07 PM
I'll honk when I go by.

I bet he was experimenting, huh?

No-till Boss
08-19-2015, 03:18 PM
I wonder if was some kind of work release thingy...... if it was indeed him.