PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this woman???

Big Muddy
08-21-2015, 12:03 PM
I was talking to a very nice young man in his 40's, after a meeting last night in the parking lot, and he just sorta unloaded his problems on me....I knew he and his wife of 15 years had been having some problems, but OMG, I had no idea of the magnitude....what sort of disease does this lovely 40ish year old woman suffer from???....I know she has a very high IQ....also, I know for a fact that her husband treats her like a queen.

This is what he shared with me:

> out of the blue, she started using filthy language about 2 years, ago, even in front of their kids and their kid's friends
> flies of the handle at her husband, and tells him to get the f**k out of the house, and gives his clothes away
> throws tantrums like a child, and locks herself in the closet, when she doesn't get her way
> got mad and threw away three very expensive wedding rings....even tossed one out of the car window on the interstate
> has alienated every friend and family member....she's never wrong about anything, and everyone else is stupid
> she talks incessantly at 90 mph, and cuts everyone else out of any conversation....usually calls other people idiots
> left an ugly suicide note, last year, but only took one sleeping pill....went to hospital, then denied everything
> thinks she has every disease and physical ailment known to man....gets expensive MRI's for ear aches
> has actually threatened to physically fight her husband with clinched fists....that hasn't happened....yet
> regularly, neglects the daily needs of her two teenage kids....husband takes care of the kids
> stays up all night on the computer, then sleeps in the daytime....hasn't cooked a family meal in years
> she has refused all her husband's suggestions of counseling

The first thing I told the young man was to remove ALL his guns from the house....she's fixing to crack!!!!!

Bwana
08-21-2015, 12:15 PM
Fixing to????

Pretty sure she already has.

I'm thinking drugs, something amiss with her brain, or just batshit crazy.

Run Forrest, Run!

quercus alba
08-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Women reach their sexual peak around 40 maybe she's sexually frustrated

Buckrub
08-21-2015, 12:24 PM
Mercy.

I have NO idea.

But something is. Truly. I have no clue what to advise...............wow.

BarryBobPosthole
08-21-2015, 12:48 PM
If it were me, I'd very strongly suspect she's addicted to some sort of prescription drug, most likely a painkiller or opiate type deal. Almost all of those behavioral changes are symptomatic of drug or alcohol addicition. If it was alcohol, the husband would probably know about it.

But since it ain't me and none of my bidness, it prolly ain't none of that.

BKB

Big Muddy
08-21-2015, 12:53 PM
Well, actually, she is also obsessed about her weight, so she is prolly taking some sort of weight control drugs.

BarryBobPosthole
08-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Well, she might very well be a tweaker. Its a lot more common for middle class housewives than you'd think. In fact, the numbers will scare the shit out of you.

BKB

LJ3
08-21-2015, 01:17 PM
That's classic tweaker behavior. Impulsive behavior is definitely common with them.Could be meth or prescription stuff. There's plenty of physical signs for amphetamine addiction.

She could also be dissociative which can only be helped with professional care.

Other than that, I have no idea!

johnboy
08-21-2015, 01:35 PM
She's just crazy. Commitment time. Talk to a lawyer about the process.

Buckrub
08-21-2015, 01:41 PM
Best of luck with that one.......trust me.

No-till Boss
08-21-2015, 01:56 PM
Meth

airbud7
08-21-2015, 01:57 PM
Fixing to????

Pretty sure she already has.

I'm thinking drugs, something amiss with her brain, or just batshit crazy.

Run Forrest, Run!

hahahaha This^^^^^^^^^^^

Thumper
08-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Who cares about all that other stuff ... how 'bout the important thing ... is he still getting laid? ;)

Big Muddy
08-21-2015, 02:25 PM
I talked to a mutual friend around noon, and he said the young guy has removed his wedding band, and moved out....I guess he just couldn't tolerate another day of that sheeit....he is one of the nicest people that I know, and has an impeccable reputation....he loves to hunt and fish, and his kid's are his life....man, I hate to see him have to go thru this....maybe, his moving out will be a wake-up call for his wife.

Big Muddy
08-21-2015, 02:30 PM
Who cares about all that other stuff ... how 'bout the important thing ... is he still getting laid? ;)

Thump, if I had to bet, I'd say she prolly uses sex to manipulate him....i.e., blow job=new carpet. ;)

Thumper
08-21-2015, 02:31 PM
Don't they ALL do that? :D

airbud7
08-21-2015, 02:35 PM

Nope.

Thats why he....."removed his wedding band, and moved out"....

Big Muddy
08-21-2015, 02:42 PM
I got a little cabin on the back side of my place, and thinking about calling to see if he might want some solitude, and stay back there for a while to sort out his thoughts.

Big Muddy
08-21-2015, 02:50 PM

Haha....yep, and while I was at Benning, even before I got married, a little episode down in Sin City cost me a washing machine and a hair dryer. ;)

Thumper
08-21-2015, 02:54 PM
Haha....yep, and while I was at Benning, even before I got married, a little episode down in Sin City cost me a washing machine and a hair dryer. ;)

You overpaid!

My first wife (Thai) cost me a hog, a rooster and 5 laying hens. (her dad wanted a water buffalo, but I was too cheap!) ;)

Big Muddy
08-21-2015, 03:02 PM
You overpaid!

My first wife (Thai) cost me a hog, a rooster and 5 laying hens. (her dad wanted a water buffalo, but I was too cheap!) ;)

Yeah, I know, but I had just got paid, and wanted to splurge with that $84 dollar salary. ;)

Nandy
08-21-2015, 03:26 PM
At the beginning I thought this was a joke, but know that I see it is real...

I hope he took the kids with him and not let them behind in that hell.
Leaving her is not going to make her "realize" anything, whatever she is in drugs or is a brain issue she is not touching reality.
She needs professional help.
He needs to do all he can so she can get better, I dont mean he staying at the house, but he has to do all he can and more, that is his kids mom, that tie will never be undone.
If it is not drugs or mental stuff and it is proven she is just a plain biatch then I would divorce but she will probably get custody of the kids and he is going to see hell anyway.

I hope he finds a solution.