PDA

View Full Version : A Nice Little Haul

BarryBobPosthole
08-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Got these this morning off of one three year old tree. The match to it is too close to the fence and the damed squirrels got every peach off of it because they can run back and forth on top of the fence from nest to tree and back again without having to cover dog territory. I've been noticing my buddy the Cooper's picking one off now and then so it ain't completely without some satisfaction.

Anyways, time for some damn cobbler even if it does come out looking more like cherry cobbler than peach! These are some little sugar bombs.
BKB

Buckrub
08-29-2015, 11:06 AM
Very nice.

Arty
08-29-2015, 11:17 AM
They sure do look juicy!

Trav
08-29-2015, 12:16 PM
You wouldn't be willing to part with some of those for a dear old friend.

BarryBobPosthole
08-29-2015, 07:36 PM
Trav, I've got some that I put into vacuum bags in the freezer. I'll hook you up if you give me a call. also got 9 pints of peach jam put up and I'll give you one of those too. I got an idea to make some peach ginger habanero sauce I'll have to test out on you when I figure out how I'm going to do it. I think that'd be the tits on chicken.

Just holla.

BKB

No-till Boss
08-29-2015, 07:42 PM
This sounds very interesting ....peach ginger habanero sauce ! I'm excitied for you to try it too.

BarryBobPosthole
08-29-2015, 07:50 PM
I have a pineapple I was going to use to make a pineapple ginger habanero to put on some wings next weekend for gameday food. While I was peeling that goddamned bushel of peaches I thought why not try it? Might even make a peach pineapple ginger habanero sauce.

I may need the walleye whistle for this assignment.

BKB

Trav
08-29-2015, 09:43 PM
Sounds like a plan, don't forget I always have an extra ticket to the OU games if you want to catch one.