PDA

View Full Version : I hope every day'um one of these Rinos get beat in their next election....

Big Muddy
09-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Earlier quote: """Mark Levin exposes eight Senate Republicans who voted with Democrats, killing an amendment that would have required certification that Iran has not directly supported or carried out an act of terrorism against the United States before sanctions against Iran can be lifted. Levin says this is a very low bar that all Republicans should have been able to vote for, yet these 8 Republicans voted with Obama on this one to kill it.

This is AMAZING! We had 8 Republicans that voted against the requirement to have a certificate that Iran has not directly supported or carried out an act of terrorism against the US or any American Citizen anywhere in the world. I say, let’s make these 8 Republicans FAMOUS! Let everyone know their names far and wide!!!"""

Lamar Alexander (TN)
Dan Coats (IN)
Bob Corker (TN)
Jeff Flake (AZ)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Orin Hatch (UT)
John McCain (AZ)
David Perdue (GA).

Buckrub
09-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Postholes in 3.....2.....1....

BarryBobPosthole
09-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Nah, I'll leave this alone. Everyone knows we only make treaties with nations we're friendly with, right? Like the Russians!

bKB

Buckrub
09-03-2015, 01:47 PM
You're just scared of everyone but me.....

That was in my dream too.....

Big Muddy
09-03-2015, 02:11 PM
I've already told ya'll, I am thru with ALL politicians, both Dems and Repubs!!!....I don't care WHO their day'um daddys, kinfolks, or friends are!!!....they can all kiss my rebel azz!!!

I want leaders with some day'um gonads, and some business sense to, at least, try and turn this nation around!!!....I don't care if he's got purple skin, four eyeballs, and green hair down to his nutsack!!!

Give me good, patriotic, moral, smart, honest leaders!!!

Buckrub
09-03-2015, 02:38 PM
I wish we could all be through with all of them. Sadly we can't.

The guy Ed seeks doesn't exist....well, he does but he isn't running.

Big Muddy
09-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Maybe, but I'm eyeballing two of them pretty close. ;)

DeputyDog
09-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Coats is usually pretty conservative. He's not running for re-election though the next time he comes up, so maybe he just doesn't give a rats ass anymore who he makes happy.