PDA

View Full Version : Well, THAT will wake your butt up!

Buckrub
09-07-2015, 10:43 AM
I just went into the main bathroom and started to sit down!!!!!!!!!! Looked in the bowl, and somethin' just wasn't right. I did a double take.

Sitting on the side of the bowl, inside, but above the water line...........is a little gray goofy looking FROG!!! No clue how he got there. But sitting down woulda been fun, I betcha!

I had to go......so went to the other bathroom.........and I could hear my wife laughing nonstop......she went in and saw it, and put on a rubber glove and got him and put him outside (before I could take pictures).

Dangdest things happen around here.......

No-till Boss
09-07-2015, 10:49 AM
A simple flush would have been sufficient.....

Buckrub
09-07-2015, 10:54 AM
You dastardly killer!

No-till Boss
09-07-2015, 11:20 AM
Here's you a frog issue .

Thumper
09-07-2015, 11:25 AM
What a coinky-dink. We went to take a couple friends to the airport yesterday to leave for Australia. I went out to double-check Lynn's trunk to make sure there was nothing in there as we had to haul their luggage. There was one of those slimy little green frogs (I call 'em tree frogs) in her trunk! Like you, I have no clue how he got in there, but he couldn't have been in there long. He jumped out, hit the driveway, then hopped right up my dang pants leg! That's right about the time Lynn came out and had no clue why I was doing a tap-dance all up and down the driveway! That little sucker made it all the way to just above my knee before I could shake him out'ta there! Of course, all the while, Lynn was laughing her ass off at my antics!

Thumper
09-07-2015, 11:27 AM
Here's you a frog issue .

NTB, you have no clue how much money I made from that crap (pun intended) with my pressure cleaning business. If you want to find a shitload of those little bastards, look behind your window shutters (if you have 'em)!

Buckrub
09-07-2015, 11:32 AM
What a coinky-dink. We went to take a couple friends to the airport yesterday to leave for Australia. I went out to double-check Lynn's trunk to make sure there was nothing in there as we had to haul their luggage. There was one of those slimy little green frogs (I call 'em tree frogs) in her trunk! Like you, I have no clue how he got in there, but he couldn't have been in there long. He jumped out, hit the driveway, then hopped right up my dang pants leg! That's right about the time Lynn came out and had no clue why I was doing a tap-dance all up and down the driveway! That little sucker made it all the way to just above my knee before I could shake him out'ta there! Of course, all the while, Lynn was laughing her ass off at my antics!

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk131/Buck7088/Funny/Thread_Pix_zpsbf023dc4.jpg (http://s279.photobucket.com/user/Buck7088/media/Funny/Thread_Pix_zpsbf023dc4.jpg.html)

Buckrub
09-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Uh..........wow.

Somehow I do not doubt that!

Hombre
09-07-2015, 12:32 PM
I had a weird insect encounter this weekend. Out for 18 holes of golf and i was on my last hole. I never golf without beer so i was taking one of my last drinks. I feel something as i took a drink and though hmm must of dropped something in, i didnt. It was a bee. Stung me in the roof of the mouth.

Thumper
09-07-2015, 01:16 PM
OUCH, ouch, ouch, ouch!! That'll teach you to quit playing golf! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
09-07-2015, 02:30 PM
I had a weird insect encounter this weekend. Out for 18 holes of golf and i was on my last hole. I never golf without beer so i was taking one of my last drinks. I feel something as i took a drink and though hmm must of dropped something in, i didnt. It was a bee. Stung me in the roof of the mouth.

Karma my brother. For all those beers you stole out of the cooler in my cart in those PPGA tourneys we used to have.

BKB

No-till Boss
09-07-2015, 08:12 PM
NTB, you have no clue how much money I made from that crap (pun intended) with my pressure cleaning business. If you want to find a shitload of those little bastards, look behind your window shutters (if you have 'em)!

Everytime you open or close that door you're subject to get a green frog bath .

Hombre
09-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Karma my brother. For all those beers you stole out of the cooler in my cart in those PPGA tourneys we used to have.

BKB

Those beers we're a friendship gift