PDA

View Full Version : After Posty and Trav beat Tennessee, they can run THEIR mouths too!

Buckrub
09-09-2015, 09:31 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/bret-bielema-takes-jab-at-ohio-states-remaining-schedule/ar-AAe6U8T?li=AAa0dzB

I do like what Curly Neal is doing here............it's all being done the RIGHT way, for the first time in a LONG, LONG time..........maybe since Hatfield. But I also do wish he knew when to just eat his thoughts. Course, lots of folks here agree with him 100%...........

A really good team with a soft schedule can win the Big One, of course..........or win one big one during the year......which is how we seem to prove their worthiness. But any team that plays a top 20 team every week is not going to be undefeated, or not very often.

Course, there's no answer..........it's all just yakkity yak football talk...........

quercus alba
09-09-2015, 11:24 PM
I don't foresee Oklahoma beating Tennessee as a difficult task. Bowling Green is a pretty decent team but they had 550 total yds and 30 points.

I've never liked the Vols much anyway

Thumper
09-10-2015, 07:29 AM
Curly Neal?? He's a retired Harlem Globetrotter. Saw him play back in the early 80's and 'bout laughed my ass off! Same guy? I thought all he did these days is play golf.

BarryBobPosthole
09-10-2015, 08:08 AM
The only Curly I know.

BKB

No-till Boss
09-10-2015, 08:20 AM
I don't foresee Oklahoma beating Tennessee as a difficult task. Bowling Green is a pretty decent team but they had 550 total yds and 30 points.

I've never liked the Vols much anyway

Hell, Oklahoma is not even the best team in their State this year.......too much credit !

Buckrub
09-10-2015, 08:29 AM
The only Curly I know.

BKB

That's him. Have you ever seen him and Beliema in the same room together????????