PDA

View Full Version : Awwww shit! Here we go!

Thumper
09-15-2015, 02:59 PM
Just took a peek at my AmEx bill and there's a charge for LL Bean (catalog) for $414.99 on the 1st of September! Ummm, we haven't bought anything from LL Bean. :huh

Oh well, AmEx reversed the charges and their Fraud Dep't. is looking into it now.

LJ3
09-15-2015, 03:12 PM
Has Big Sky been to your house lately? did he disappear for a few minutes?

Thumper
09-15-2015, 03:17 PM
Hmmmm .... he is kinda on the shifty side, isn't he? Why didn't I think of that? :slaphead

Buckrub
09-15-2015, 03:37 PM
Has anyone ever seen Big Sky and Eddie Bauer together?

I thought not.

No-till Boss
09-15-2015, 08:42 PM
I saw where the CEO of LL Bean died .......

jb
09-15-2015, 09:21 PM
Not as bad as $5000 First Class Airline tickets to the UK that showed up on wife's card.
Took about a day to clear that one up.
Cabela's great at calling you if they see something different show up on your card. But sometimes a poor memory ain't much help either.
They called me about a $124 purchase from some company in TX, told them no way, didn't know anything about it. They said they'd clear it from my account, close my card and issue me a new on in a few days.
A days later I received the gun parts I'd ordered from a company in TX, damn, how stupid did I feel.
Lost my account number that I had since 1995, first year Cablea's card came out, even had it memorized .

No-till Boss
09-15-2015, 09:24 PM
That's a good story JB ...... lol

Buckrub
09-15-2015, 09:45 PM
Not as bad as $5000 First Class Airline tickets to the UK that showed up on wife's card.
Took about a day to clear that one up.
Cabela's great at calling you if they see something different show up on your card. But sometimes a poor memory ain't much help either.
They called me about a $124 purchase from some company in TX, told them no way, didn't know anything about it. They said they'd clear it from my account, close my card and issue me a new on in a few days.
A days later I received the gun parts I'd ordered from a company in TX, damn, how stupid did I feel.
Lost my account number that I had since 1995, first year Cablea's card came out, even had it memorized .

Hahaha

Big Skyz
09-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Hey shush, how's a guy spose to buy more gear with y'all tattling on me? Seriously though Thump that would suck.