PDA

View Full Version : The Trouble With Trump...

Big Skyz
09-16-2015, 04:08 PM
I normally avoid most of the political debates on here...mostly because they bore me to tears, but that's a whole different topic. I've been following the candidates pretty close and here's my problem with Trump.

If it came down to picking between him and Hillary for president I would automatically vote for Trump. I absolutely despise/distain and I am completely repulsed by Hillary Clinton. I can't think of a single redeeming quality she has, even if I try to. Trump on the other hand actually makes sense now and then. In fact, it bothers me a little, when I find myself agreeing with him. I would prefer one of the other republican candidates like Cruz or even Carson, but I have my doubts that they'll ever make the final cut. The democratic party hasn't shown be a single person I'd give a second glance yet, but I've sure regretted the first glance a time or two. I'm keep wondering in the back of my head how many other American's would vote for Trump just out of spite for Hillary if that were our only two choices?

LJ3
09-16-2015, 04:32 PM
Me. And enough people to Elect him. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Chicken Dinner
09-16-2015, 06:09 PM
If those are my choices, I'll likely sit this one out.

Buckrub
09-16-2015, 07:06 PM
I'll vote for Carson. But I understand your post.

I think many Americans are,so sick of the empty rhetoric......like Jeb Bush spits out, e.g., that they are like a sponge wanting someone to say real words. Bush is a cliche machine. Most of them are. My point us that the "experience" so long sought after is now a real detriment. It's like wars and welfare. .....we've tried that and it's a failure.

People are just tired of not being represented, and seeing the do-nothings get the fruits of their labor.

All that said, this is a strange one for sure...

Thumper
09-17-2015, 12:11 AM
If it boiled down to just Trump and Hillary, I'd vote just the same way I have in every election since Reagan left office ... I'd vote for Trump, ONLY to be voting AGAINST Hillary. I too hope it doesn't come to that.

HideHunter
09-17-2015, 08:56 PM
He'll implode before it comes to that.. The "last" political prediction I made was, "America is not ready to elect a black president"..

Buckrub
09-17-2015, 09:33 PM
He'll implode before it comes to that.. The "last" political prediction I made was, "America is not ready to elect a black president"..

But, in 1992, they did!

HideHunter
09-17-2015, 10:05 PM
lol.. uh huh.. "America's first black president". ;) Tell some of your Clinton stories.. No one will find out. ;)

Buckrub
09-18-2015, 08:57 AM
Dream on, big boy.

Signed,
DeadifIdobutstillwalking