PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh

Buckrub
09-21-2015, 09:42 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/apples-app-store-infected-in-china/ar-AAey9dZ?li=BBgzzfc

Nandy
09-21-2015, 07:42 PM
No OS in this world is safe, never been, never will.

Hombre
09-21-2015, 07:52 PM
Agreed - Apples lack attack has been based on opportunity. PCs still comprise something like 90% of the market. Why would viruses target the 10%. It's a lot the same as the Apple IoS and all the cool apps. Windows phones haven't been able to break into the market because of a lack of apps, but if you are a developer why develop an app for 2% of the market with you can develop it for a much larger audience. I don't think that Apple has any magic operating system to thwart hackers, in fact I don't think you can create that since once published it a living opportunity to exploit it. What they do have is a smaller base that is less attractive to hackers.

Nandy
09-21-2015, 08:06 PM
Agreed - Apples lack attack has been based on opportunity. PCs still comprise something like 90% of the market. Why would viruses target the 10%. It's a lot the same as the Apple IoS and all the cool apps. Windows phones haven't been able to break into the market because of a lack of apps, but if you are a developer why develop an app for 2% of the market with you can develop it for a much larger audience. I don't think that Apple has any magic operating system to thwart hackers, in fact I don't think you can create that since once published it a living opportunity to exploit it. What they do have is a smaller base that is less attractive to hackers.

Shh, dont tell that to the apple fans, As far as they know apple iOS is all proof!!! lol!