PDA

View Full Version : Accident my azz....!!!

Big Muddy
09-23-2015, 04:12 PM
You don't try to bite off a man's gonads, by accident.

Woman Charged With ‘Malicious Castration’ After She Bites Boyfriend’s Testicles So Hard He Was Rushed to Hospital

"""A woman has been charged with castration after biting her lover’s testicles so hard that he needed stitches in an incident she describes as ‘a misunderstanding’.

Police in North Carolina’s Onslow County said Martinne Delavega, 51, bit down so hard on the man’s scrotum that it has caused permanent damage.

Delavega, 51, of Jacksonville, North Carolina, bit the man’s scrotum during what has been described as a domestic dispute by investigators.

After being arrested by police, a mugshot shows Delavega with blood on her shirt and a bandage around her head, reports WCNC.

Police said the incident happened last Wednesday and she has been now been charged with malicious castration.

However, appearing in court, she told the judge that it was all a misunderstanding.

During the alleged castration, police deputies say the man assaulted Delavega, who they say is his girlfriend.

She was injured by the assault and needed treatment. The suspect was photographed with what appears to be a bandage on her head shortly afterwards."""

Captain
09-23-2015, 04:38 PM
Dang, that's right there in the area I bear hunt! Note to self, keep you stuff up!

LJ3
09-23-2015, 04:48 PM
You bear hunt on your testes?

Weird.

Captain
09-23-2015, 04:56 PM
How you think I get all them biguns'. :D

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Either he's got little bitty balls or she's got an awfully big mouth. Or maybe I just have great big balls. I doubt she could get more than one in her mouth. I wouldn't want to get even one bit off though.

BKB

Big Muddy
09-23-2015, 05:11 PM
If that had been my nutz she bit, her day'um haid would look a helluva lot worse. ;)

Buckrub
09-23-2015, 05:24 PM
Malicious Castration.

Dangest Oxymoron in the history of words.