PDA

View Full Version : Bucky, since you're here

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2015, 05:51 PM
I wanted to talk to you about college football. I think you owe the rest of us an explanation for your damned football team.
I actually am a closeted Hog fan and have been since Bill Montgomery and Billy and Bobby Burnett played. Of course, my Sooners always come first though. However, I do root for the Hogs and partly because I know they're your team. My good buddy. So you do have skin in the game when it comes to my college football related well being and you're not holding up your end of the deal.

So WTF is the deal with the Hogs? They can't play offense. They can't play defense. And here I thought they were going to challenge this year.

You shouldnt of hired a fat Big Ten coach. Only the skinny ones are any good.

BKB

Buckrub
09-23-2015, 06:03 PM
Barry, please listen carefully.

You have blasted me for years for being pessimistic. I'm actually not. I root for them like crazy. I wear their stuff. I'm a die hard fan. You honestly have NO idea.

But the drama on "The Hill" has reached epic proportions. We have undergone more crap than any program has a right to. We have had Houston Dale Nutt and his texts on a STATE phone to his part time sweety. We've had Jack Crowe fired after 3 games. We've had Nolan Richardson and his craziness (but skill). We've had John L. Smith and his insanity. We've had the imbecile Danny Ford. We've had great coaches like Ken Hatfield get fired. We've had Bobby Petrino and his foul mouth and immorality, but who flung the ball all over the field and is still 'missed'.

Now we have some fat Yankee, who can't keep his mouth shut. He cannot. I do not Tweet, Twit, Twat, or Facebook. I don't Hash Brown. But those who do say he is on that media daily saying wild and crazy nuttiness about how great he is. He has won about 2 SEC games since he got here, and the AD thinks he's great. The AD is from Pittsburgh. I have heard that Pittsburgh is in Pennsylvania.

That's unfair, I've actually been there, and outside the college there, they have outstanding pro sports teams.

This Yankee, like me, has gained 75 lbs since he got here with his Las Vegas Wife (she hasn't gained anything), and wears a goofy windbreaker to games instead of normal clothes because "it's for luck". His luck rivals mine for badness.

We have the Biggest Line In The United States Of Football.........and that's counting the pros. Guess what? They are SLOW. We have no linebackers. We have no corners. We have no safety. We have one running back. We have a 5th year senior QB that is an awesome young man and not so great at QB. We have recruited 3 Top FIVE QB's, and they ride the bench, and I'd assume will NEVER play at Arkansas. Reasons? Only the Lord Above knows!

I am dying, my good friend. Slowly dying. If you could read what I wrote at another website that I visit, you'd probably never speak to me again. Or maybe you'd embrace me. I do not know anymore.

This is insanity. Pure, unadulterated insanity. ESPN had a full 1/2 hour talk show, panel show, yesterday on "What's Wrong With Arkansas?". Trouble was, they needed 3 hours.

OH by the way. I can't even say "Wait till Basketball season". Two guys went pro that should have stayed, and 3 other returning starters got caught...................for what you ask????????...................COUNTERFEITING MONEY!@!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not making any of this up.

Meanwhile, my personal life has gone to the dogs and I'm considering giving up.

However, I will be hanging on to the one solid rock of my existence, and until they are dead, I will live.............GO CARDINALS!

Big Muddy
09-23-2015, 06:05 PM
The big question is how the h3ll did that fat greasy scrub score this gal for his wife????

Buckrub
09-23-2015, 06:08 PM
That picture was a minimum of 75 lbs. ago.

She was a Dealer at Vegas when they met.

quercus alba
09-23-2015, 06:08 PM
aside from our offense, defense, special teams and coaching we're everything a championship program should be.

Buckrub
09-23-2015, 06:11 PM
http://www.si.com/cauldron/2015/09/2...ansas-texas-am

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/i...k-from-bielema

No-till Boss
09-23-2015, 06:51 PM
Loved the breakdown bucky and you're spot on.

Barry, I've been impressed with your quarterback, but your defense is kinda horrid . I still think OSU is better tho.

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2015, 07:29 PM
The Sooners are still an unknown quantity. We'll see after West Virginia. That'll be a test for sure for the defense.
By OSU I hope you're referring to The Ohio State University. Because OSU could score against a strong wind right now. Nor defnd against the cupcakes they've scheduled.

BKB

No-till Boss
09-23-2015, 07:58 PM
Oklahoma State will finish ahead of Oklahoma in the conference this year, there it is in print. Be happy I bragged on your quarterback, because other than that, you have one WR.

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2015, 08:01 PM
That why we play 'em!

BKB

Thumper
09-23-2015, 09:11 PM
The big question is how the h3ll did that fat greasy scrub score this gal for his wife????

Well duh! What's his annual salary? Like 3.2 million? Who says money can't buy "happiness"? :D

https://theblindgem.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/sugar-daddy-kiss.jpg?w=512

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2015, 09:21 PM
The situation at Arkansas is reminding me a lot of when the Sooners had to live through Howard Schellenberger, the guy who put Miami U on the map. We had to wait for hom to self destruct. Or it seemed that way.

BKB

Buckrub
09-23-2015, 09:52 PM
It could turn around any week. But right now, I don't see enough talent to justify the braggadocio. Bielema IS a good disciplinarian, and honest. I'll say that.

It's simply just a very tiresome issue when this type of stuff just keeps surfacing.............there are NO more rabid fans in America than Hog Fans. None. Nowhere. I don't care what anyone says. And it's sad they have to endure this.

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2015, 09:59 PM
He reminds me of RichRod. All hat and no cattle.

BKB

Buckrub
09-23-2015, 10:00 PM
Never heard of him.

But, you can NOT buy happiness.

You CAN rent it for a long time, though.

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2015, 10:15 PM
Rich Rodriguez? Went to Michigan, was hot shit per the people who know shit when they see it at ESPN. Promptly shit in his nest.

BKB

Buckrub
09-23-2015, 10:16 PM
Oh, him.

Tide is turning on Bielema here. Mostly his arrogance. We like humility down here.

Talk to me end of this year. It could be much different than now...........one way OR the other........

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2015, 10:23 PM
If you're saying you'll like him if he wins, then you ought to go hire Petrino. He's a proven winner, among other things.

I miss the days when the Hogs were overachievers. They seem to attract underachievers more lately though.

BKB

Buckrub
09-23-2015, 10:25 PM
Petrino has no morals, and a loud potty mouth, and is mean to kids. He can suck sand.

I said Bielema is honest and a discplinarian.........but a blowhard and a loser. If he wins, he's 3 out of 4. That's a higher grade than anyone in 15 years.

Buckrub
09-23-2015, 10:26 PM
If we beat Alamaba 70-0 and LSU 125-0, I don't care what our record is.

Odds are a mite slim, though.

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2015, 10:37 PM
LSU sure looks strong early.

Bama not so much.

BKB

quercus alba
09-23-2015, 10:59 PM
until LSU has to pass the ball

No-till Boss
09-24-2015, 06:43 AM
LSU sure looks strong early.

Bama not so much.

BKB

Alabama is not bad, they just have trouble with the spread offense. However their field goal kicker does suck .