PDA

View Full Version : Ever Had One of Those Days?

Big Skyz
10-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Ever had one of those days that no matter how hard you try, you just can't get your mind into your work/job that day? I'm having one today. I have about a zillion things I need to get done today because I'm hitting the road for a few days. So it means I have to get everything in order before I leave, and I'm having a heckuva time motivating myself to get anything done. (Obviously by the fact I'm posting on here when I should actually be doing something else.) I will be covering quite a few miles the next few days, mixing business with pleasure so to speak. Out of the next 4 days I have to work on 2 1/2 of them. The other day and a half I hope to be fishing in some of the most scenic areas is the whole darn state, as well as, spending time with a very good friend. Hopefully we don't get rained out. We've been in a drought forever and just my luck this weekend it's looking like it might rain. My mind just seems to be stuck in day dream mode about the fun part of this trip and I'm really struggling with dealing with the "now". Oh well, I still have a few more hours. I will buckle down and Get'r done.

It's not entirely without just cause that my mind is wandering. This is one of the places I will be fishing this weekend. Pretty hard to focus on work knowing I will be here soon!
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh113/Huntzz/BeaverLakeMT_zpsmt7ssckd.jpg

Thumper
10-01-2015, 10:49 AM
How slowly is that ol' clock on the wall moving right now? ;)

Big Skyz
10-01-2015, 11:03 AM
It doesn't appear to be moving at all!!!

Captain
10-01-2015, 12:38 PM
That's sorta a different kinda picture than you normally post when you are bored

Cards01
10-01-2015, 12:41 PM
can't wait for the trip report and pictures next week

LJ3
10-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Lookes pretty dang peaceful there. I hope some day I can get better at fishing water that doesn't move.