PDA

View Full Version : Anybody gonna watch the O.J. special tonight?

Thumper
10-01-2015, 03:46 PM
The Hidden Tapes ....

http://www.aetv.com/oj-speaks-the-hidden-tapes/video/daniel-petrocelli-interview-exclusive

BarryBobPosthole
10-01-2015, 03:56 PM
uh. No.

Is he still in the slammer?

BKB

Big Muddy
10-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Well, let me see, now....O.J. the Murdering Mofo or college football???....man, that's a hard decision....ummmm, football, it is!!! ;)

Thumper
10-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Yep ... eligible for parole in 2017. I HOPE he doesn't get it.

I (ok, get ready for it) ... knew Nichole back in the day when she was dating O.J. Nice girl, but even back then, she was terrified of him. This was 1979 - 1980 when my wife and I lived in an apartment. (I bought my first house in November of '80) My mom and dad were divorced and my dad lived in the same apartment complex. I lived across the pool from him and he was on the second floor, poolside. Nichole's apartment was directly below his at ground level poolside. We'd all be sitting around the pool b/s'ing and could see the back parking lot through the breezeway. If she was out by the pool with us and saw O.J. pull into the lot (he drove a Mercedes), she'd haul ass back into her apartment, slam the door shut and pull the drapes. (her sliding glass door opened up to the pool area). At first, I thought she'd just be running to greet him because she was happy to see him, but she told me later that she was "forbidden" to be out there around us guys in her bikini. She said O.J. was insanely jealous.

I couldn't count the times I'd be over at my dad's apartment and all of a sudden hear all sorts of screaming and yelling ... obvious fighting, with things bouncing off the walls even. The first time it happened, I looked at my dad like, "WTF???" He simply said, "Oh, that damned O.J. is down there!" I always wondered why she was even with the dude, but ... she was a frigging waitress (if I remember correctly) and these were VERY nice, and pricey apartments, plus she drove a brand new (orange) Corvette with vanity plates that said, "OJ'S GIRL". I'm not so sure she didn't like the fame and fortune thing.

When I heard she'd been killed (we were in Florida then) I knew in an instant who'd killed her! That trial was a frigging joke and I remember screaming at the TV when that stupid "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" bullshit came up. Being from Florida, I never owned a pair of gloves. The first pair I ever had was a pair of leather gloves the Army issued to me for our dress uniforms. After I was out of the service, I went to Ohio to deer hunt with my buddy there for the first time. Even then, I was living in Los Angeles and still never needed gloves, so I took those military issue gloves with me to deer hunt with because they were the only pair I owned. I killed a deer that year and gutted it out wearing those gloves, so they got plenty bloody. I rinsed them out in a nearby mud puddle, dried them out in the house and stuck them back in my field pack. The next year, I went back to Ohio to hunt again. I remember taking those gloves out and there was no way in Hell I could squeeze back into those things! They had shrunk down to about half their original size. So, when that a-hole was trying HIS gloves on in the courtroom, all I could think of was how stinkin' stupid those prosecuting attorneys were. When they played that up as the pivot point of the trial, I was about to throw our TV out the upstairs window!

Needless to say, I have a bit of interest in this show tonight. I don't know why I want to torture myself with it, but all I can hope is that scumbag bastard rots in jail. I'm sure there will be some crazy shit shown tonight that nobody saw during the trial.

quercus alba
10-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Why does Cincinnati always play on Thursday? Is that the only way to get people to watch them?

No-till Boss
10-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Coincidental thump is amazing ! Never have I ever ........

Big Muddy
10-01-2015, 05:41 PM
Why does Cincinnati always play on Thursday? Is that the only way to get people to watch them?

QA, I'd watch Cincy, or even Dickwhistle H.S. over that O.J. sheeit....Thump has a connection to the story, so I hope he enjoys it.