PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to the Hawgs, Dawgs of all origins, and Sooners!

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Separation Saturday for the Sooners and Okie State today. Both ace teams that could beat them and a lot of questions will be answered.

Hopefully with the right answers!

BKB

Big Muddy
10-03-2015, 10:44 AM
HAIL MS STATE!!!....HAIL HOGS!!!...HAIL OKIES!!!....HAIL GEORGIA!!!(for Niner)

PISS ON OLE MISSERY!!!

No-till Boss
10-03-2015, 01:07 PM
I really like your QB barry ......

Big Muddy
10-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Beat me to it, NT....he looks dang good and composed....24-7 at half....keep it up Sooners!!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Our last two starters, Knight and Jones, had the arm and skills but both seemed to be afraid to turn it loose downfield. Mayfield is a real gunslinger, which mght mean he gets in trouble at some point but so far so good.
These undisciplined penalties piss me off. Looks like they've corrected it though.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Burrrrrp! Nothing like some college football, pig dip and some Harpoon Oktoberfest on a raw wet Saturday.

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2015, 02:54 PM
Its time for Mike Stoops to find a new home. Our defense hasn't been right on several years.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Well, Phole, at least the refs are being fair, with doling out the flags....too dang many in my book....nearly 30 flags combined for both teams....some flags were blatant fouls, and several were nit-picky.

No-till Boss
10-03-2015, 03:50 PM
I think you're correct ......

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2015, 05:46 PM
When the refs are being nitpicky you up your game and recognize you can't do some things you normally would.

I agree they were equally sorry refs. West Vagina held on damn near every play and only a few got called. There were at least two targeting plays #8 did that didn't get called. And OU and their damned showboating didn't get called for unsportsmanlike a few times too.

What pisses me off worse is how flat the team came out in the second half. that's 100% on the coaches IMO.

Still it was a victory and I thought our offense showed some real flashes. Now they just need to be a lot more consistent. The D played lights out at times too but allowed some stupid shit, like a 50 yard QB run for a TD that somebody ought to running bleachers till .wednesday on.

I won't bitch any more about a win though! West Va and Holgerson are a damn good team. They've got a long row. to hoe with their schedule though. They might want to stop playing Little sisters of the Poor in nonconference if they're gonna e er be any better though.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Woo Pig! Sooooooooooeeeeeeee! (or in modern innerwebspeak 'WPS')

I think this'un is gonna be one of them donnybrooks.

BKB

No-till Boss
10-03-2015, 09:02 PM
It's a hard to watch game, it's a shame that someone get a win from it.....

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2015, 11:39 PM
On the other end of that spectrum, Notre Dame and Clemson both deserve to win their game! What a great game!

BKB

Big Muddy
10-04-2015, 09:01 AM
Feeling 50/50, this morning....my State boys just could not buy a decent break against TAM....2 fumbles at the 2 yard line, and stupid penalties woulda changed our game....hafta hand it to Kyle Allen, he's the real deal!!!

On the flip side, Ole Piss got pilaged by Florida!!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2015, 09:31 AM
I didn't watch too much of that game as I was channel surfing, but what I saw looked like MSU just couldn't get hooked up. Timing didn't look right or something.

Those Aggies are a force under Sumlin. He's one of my favorite football coaches. And the Ags DEFINITELY aren't one of my favorite teams. Anybody that loved Jackie Sherril has something wrong with them. And they went with him AND Franchione!

BKB