PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if this is legit or not, but ....

Thumper
10-07-2015, 06:54 PM
... if so, it pretty much pisses me off!

I got this in an eMail from a friend who is about as far right as you can get (even though he's from California). According to him, these are Syrian refugees on their way to Germany. At one of the stops, they were given donations from the Red Cross but refused them and kicked them away because of the "CROSS" that was on the packages. It sounds a bit far-fetched to me ... but while watching, I really can't think of any other scenario it would fit, so who knows? Odd, but the women and children don't seem to have as big a problem with it as the male jerk-offs (which, as usual, are the majority).

IF this is legit ... I can't wait until we get our 200,000 or so! NOT!

Here's the heading that came with the eMail:

Starving Muslim Refugees?
I Think Not!

Watch as Red Cross water and food is offered to the refugees. It is rejected because of the “Cross” sign on the packages.

What'cha think? (Note: I haven't taken the time to attempt verifying this ... it's probably internet b/s, like most forwarded eMails)

<iframe width="1366" height="643" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SRhI0Xqv5Rc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Why does this bother you?

Curmudgeon.

BKB

johnboy
10-07-2015, 07:59 PM
Well I guess that I'm a curmudgeon too then because it sure enough bothers me! What also bothers me is that most of these 'refugees' that we see flocking over to Europe are are young, healthy males. Shouldn't they be back in their own countries trying to sort things out?

European countries that take in tens of thousands of these guys are in for a world of hurt down the road. The Islamization of Europe continues.

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2015, 08:04 PM
So its a plot? Its all a lie?

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2015, 09:19 PM
And just so you don't think I'm just being contrary, just a coule things to think on. These Syrians did, in fact, attempt to overthrow their asshole dictator. He's used chemical weapons on his own people. These peole are ostensibly the ones we've been supporting. They are our allies. And there's not just a few hundred thousand. There's four million. And there's four mllion largely due to our failed frigging Syrian policy.
So yes, I thnk its ridiculous to video some people rejecting aid with crosses on it because of their religion (imagine that! they want religious freedom!) and label four mllion refugees from a war of independance against a tyranical leader, something we shuld be able to identify with. And to also blame it on some ominous 'muslimification of europe' conspiracy that doesn't exist.

Hate 'em if you want to. I'm actually pulling for these guys to win and then there won't be no fucking refugees.
BKB

Trav
10-07-2015, 09:22 PM
So your ok with them wanting religious freedom it's just the Christians practicing it here domestically you are opposed to, got it that makes it all clear now.

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2015, 09:46 PM
When did I ever say people here shouldn't have religious freedom? Who wants it but doesn't have it?

BKB

Trav
10-07-2015, 09:59 PM
That was just payback for the Rush comment. Just trying to rile up the old ginger.

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Laaaaaaddddyyyyyy!!,!,!

BKB

Captain
10-08-2015, 06:28 AM
#1 they were not to hungry or thirsty or they would have taken the offer no matter what was printed on it.... So screw em
#2 Posty said "And there's four mllion largely due to our failed frigging Syrian policy" That's just a stupid statement. Offer help and now it's our fault. How about we just stay out of the matter to start with and spend all that money at home... Guess that would piss you off too!

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2015, 07:10 AM
Well if you want to believe that this is a bunch of lazy young men from Syria just looking to spread their muslim terrorism to the US and Europe, then good for you and your misinformed self. Its a free country and you can believe what you want.
I was simply trying to provide a different perspective.

And what part of Obama's Syrian policy are you actually defending here Larke?

BKB

Captain
10-08-2015, 07:27 AM
Well if you want to believe that this is a bunch of lazy young men from Syria just looking to spread their muslim terrorism to the US and Europe, then good for you and your misinformed self. Its a free country and you can believe what you want. I was simply trying to provide a different perspective. And what part of Obama's Syrian policy are you actually defending here Larke? BKB

If that was directed to me you must not have had your coffee yet? Where in the HELL did you get, or where did I even HINT this was some plot to spread Muslims around the world?
That's one reason it's hard to argue with you and make a point. You make shit up that folks don't say? I never even hinted at such a thing. I said they were not hungry or they would have taken the food. And I said we tried to help and now for some reason it's OUR fault. I said stay out of those situations...
WTF?? Are you smoked up already this morning?
If YOU think somehow that equates to me saying its a plot to spread Muslims around the world we got nothing else to say...

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2015, 07:38 AM
No, fuckstick, that was something John said earlier about the Islamification of europe. And no I'm not smoked up. Are you cherry juiced up? You seem awfully scrappy this morning.

And if you want to find out the real story then look it up. They were protesting because they were stopped in Hungary when they thought they'd purchased tickets through to Germany. They've refused aid in protest, not because of red crosses on boxes and they'd been on a hunger strike of sorts in protest.

There are some real questions about all this, like why the five richest Arab countries haven't taken in ANY Syrian refugees while Europe struggles to find a way to take in these people. But no, you don't to talk about the real shit. You'd rather flame away on 'refugees who refuse aid because it has crosses on it'.

And I was trying to answe Thumpers original question. No, it ain't legit.

BKB

Captain
10-08-2015, 07:50 AM
Damn you Posrhole! I'm sitting in a deer stand and you threw "fuckstick" on me an I laughed loud enough to run every deer off for miles...
You sure SEEMED to address that comment to me in that I was the only name you threw I there, and since you didn't quote Johnboy.
And all I will say is them folks were not hungry or thirsty if they refused the aid...
Them folks on Nekkid and Scared on some desert island after about 8 days of eating grasshoppers and drinking branch water out of a gourd dipper would be on a aid box if it has a label on it that said "these items were packaged by devil worshipping AIDS Patients that just come out the bathroom with out washing their hands..."

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2015, 08:03 AM
Well, I'd prolly take it too. But they're the one in the situation they're in, not me.

We need to get Putin to clean up our mess over there I guess so there won't be refugees.

BKB

Captain
10-08-2015, 08:13 AM
Just so you know. I didn't run all the deer off. I just shot a big fat slick doe-ball. Mrs Captain put in an order for fresh tenderloins. Now to go get the tractor to load it. (I still can't lift)

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Good for you! And Mrs Captain! Some doe tenderloins sound awful damned good right now! Do you deliver?

I could get all smoked up for that!

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2015, 08:23 AM
By the way, you still doing PT for that shoulder? Whats the prognosis there Doc? You have to pound your pud with the other arm now?

BKB

Captain
10-08-2015, 08:33 AM
Shoulder is all good. Had Hernia surgery a couple of weeks ago so I still cannot lift anything heavy, which has made peeing really difficult :D

Captain
10-08-2015, 08:41 AM
Now this is how you get a big doe out the woods... 5779

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2015, 08:44 AM
After all these years you finally got it right. Head up!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-08-2015, 08:47 AM
Man, that I a nice fat doe!

DeputyDog
10-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Do we know that they are even muslim, or is that just an assumption because they are from Syria? The majority of refugees from that region right now are the Christians that are leaving so that they don't get killed just for being Christian.

Bwana
10-08-2015, 10:10 AM
Why do you make it so hard Cappy? Just throw her in the bucket.

Captain
10-08-2015, 10:44 AM
Why do you make it so hard Cappy? Just throw her in the bucket.
I would have to lift or roll her to do that. Anyone that is two weeks out from hernia surgery would know why! With the strap I just put it around her neck let the tractor lift and let her down in my truck bed. Easy-pezy

Big Skyz
10-08-2015, 10:47 AM
I sure wish our country would worry more about our citizens and take care of our local issues before constantly trying to save the world. I'd rather see money spent in reorganizing our prison systems and drug laws, restructure our system so people can reasonably afford college, increase teacher's pay and raise the bar of the profession so it becomes more appealing to the cream of the crop, so to speak. It would be nice to have shorter term limits in our government leadership. I would also like to see the homeless in this country given a decent chance at opportunities to better themselves. I would like to see less dependence on foreign countries for our natural resources. We need to kick some of the environmental laws to the curb and be more independent for our energy. Piss on spotted owls, people should always come first, not some friggen bird or rare minnow in some obscure creek. All this to say, I agree with Donald Trump on at least one point; "Why do we always have to fix everything?" Our own country is in dire straights in many ways, and as far as I'm concerned, I'd like to see most of our time and energy go into fixing our country. Once we are back on track, then, and only then, should we selectively choose to extend help to any other countries...and frankly, the middle east should right near the bottom of that list. They've been fighting for countless years and joining in the fray over there is akin to peeing up a rope.

Thumper
10-08-2015, 10:47 AM
Do we know that they are even muslim, or is that just an assumption because they are from Syria? The majority of refugees from that region right now are the Christians that are leaving so that they don't get killed just for being Christian.

They're sure not acting like good little Christians. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Amen to that BigSky!

We'd have been better off (and so would they it seems) with NO Syrian policy other than keeping our nose out of it.

BKB

LJ3
10-08-2015, 11:19 AM
If you guys want to see what being a refugee from the middle east REALLY looks like, take a look at this guys work.

http://www.humansofnewyork.com/

Captain
10-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Amen to that BigSky! We'd have been better off (and so would they it seems) with NO Syrian policy other than keeping our nose out of it. BKB

Is that not what I SAID several post ago????
"How about we just stay out of the matter to start with and spend all that money at home"

You no reading dufe....

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Bite me, kind sir.

BKB

LJ3
10-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Yes... of course! Garcon! Bring this proper gentleman a stool!

Thumper
10-08-2015, 12:31 PM
If you guys want to see what being a refugee from the middle east REALLY looks like, take a look at this guys work.

http://www.humansofnewyork.com/

Bleeding-heart Liberal! :poke

LJ3
10-08-2015, 12:32 PM
Eat a bag of dicks fuckstool jitbag! :)

Thumper
10-08-2015, 12:46 PM
:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2015, 01:04 PM

Save this Len. You mght need it for later.

BKB

Nandy
10-08-2015, 04:22 PM
No, fuckstick,

That was just awesome, my coworker showed up at my desk for me laughing so hard, now in reality we all guess it is "fucktwig"

Shoulder is all good. Had Hernia surgery a couple of weeks ago so I still cannot lift anything heavy, which has made peeing really difficult :D
Well, you can get a holster that can pickup them guts so you dont hold that weight on you hand and trying to pee at the same time...

Now this is how you get a big doe out the woods... 5779

Nice doe, you not doing neck/head shots anymore?

I go hunting this sunday, I will have to have my boy with me all the time since I dont have care for him so we will probably be hunting the road or firebreaks. I dont expect much but he likes "going hunting" and the '"club house". If we kill anything is just icing on the cake, heck, I think most of the time I spend more time sleeping than anything! lol!

Nandy
10-08-2015, 04:31 PM
I sure wish our country would worry more about our citizens and take care of our local issues before constantly trying to save the world. I'd rather see money spent in reorganizing our prison systems and drug laws, restructure our system so people can reasonably afford college, increase teacher's pay and raise the bar of the profession so it becomes more appealing to the cream of the crop, so to speak. It would be nice to have shorter term limits in our government leadership. I would also like to see the homeless in this country given a decent chance at opportunities to better themselves. I would like to see less dependence on foreign countries for our natural resources. We need to kick some of the environmental laws to the curb and be more independent for our energy. Piss on spotted owls, people should always come first, not some friggen bird or rare minnow in some obscure creek. All this to say, I agree with Donald Trump on at least one point; "Why do we always have to fix everything?" Our own country is in dire straights in many ways, and as far as I'm concerned, I'd like to see most of our time and energy go into fixing our country. Once we are back on track, then, and only then, should we selectively choose to extend help to any other countries...and frankly, the middle east should right near the bottom of that list. They've been fighting for countless years and joining in the fray over there is akin to peeing up a rope.

True words, I agree. Problem is the politicians like to keep displaying USA as the world cop and when you are the world cop you cant ignore these things... Middle east, I say let them rip eachother as they have been for the last couple of thousands of years, you want money for guns, then sell me cheap oil or I will just take it after your neighbor bombs you.... We should have never been in the middle east businesses and we are wayyyyyy over due on our stay....

Another good one, i wish I was that fluent in English!

Trav
10-08-2015, 04:58 PM

Just how many dicks are in a bag?

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2015, 05:07 PM

Thumper just heated up a whole can last night.

BKB

Thumper
10-08-2015, 05:23 PM

It's all relative ... say it's MY dick and the "bag" is the outer skin of the Goodyear blimp for example ... the answer would be ONE. ;)

Trav
10-08-2015, 05:34 PM
It's all relative ... say it's MY dick and the "bag" is the outer skin of the Goodyear blimp for example ... the answer would be ONE. ;)

That makes sense, Posthole has always said you were a dick with ears and we all know you full of hot air.

Thumper
10-08-2015, 06:00 PM
I see I need to go over to Office Depot and order a "Bite Me" rubber stamp for this joint. ;)

Captain
10-09-2015, 08:00 AM
We need to get Putin to clean up our mess over there I guess so there won't be refugees. BKB

Big Skyz
10-09-2015, 10:44 AM
Thump, that doesn't show up big enough on my screen to read, so I did an image search to find a bigger image. That cracked me up. It's sad, but true in a very funny way.

Captain
10-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Surely you did not just call me Thump? !!!

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2015, 11:22 AM
Hahahahaha.........hard to distinguish between yours and the Pumphead's posts sometimes Larke!

BKB

Thumper
10-09-2015, 11:33 AM
Bite me! I was just about to bitch at Cappy for posting that little thing ... THEN saw that I was blamed for his dumbassery! ;)

Big Skyz
10-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Hahaha, hey it was early in the morning out here when I posted that. Captain Thumper...hmmm it has a ring to it...and what's with calling me Shirely?

airbud7
10-09-2015, 12:00 PM
hahaha thumper gets blamed for everything....even when he's asleep

Thumper
10-09-2015, 12:43 PM
hahaha thumper gets blamed for everything....even when he's asleep

Ain't THAT the truth! ;)