PDA

View Full Version : If Joey Logano keeps winning....

airbud7
10-11-2015, 06:12 PM
If Joey Logano keeps winning....I'm gonna join the bandwagon...J/K......anyone know exactly how the point system works now?... Earnhardt got a shot?....

Thumper
10-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Piece'o cake! ;)

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G-7exGzbY4k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BarryBobPosthole
10-11-2015, 09:03 PM
If Joey Logano keeps winning....I'm gonna join the bandwagon...J/K......anyone know exactly how the point system works now?... Earnhardt got a shot?....

The kid's alright but rubs me the wrong way for some reason I probably can't put my finger on. Kind of like why I despise Carl Edwards. No real reason, just don't lke him.

BKB

mrnuke
10-12-2015, 02:21 PM
The kid's alright but rubs me the wrong way for some reason I probably can't put my finger on. Kind of like why I despise Carl Edwards. No real reason, just don't lke him.

BKB

We must be cut from the same cloth as I feel the same about both drivers. I work for the 4 team and that little dick lick did doughnuts in our pit box after the race to be a smart ass to the shredded tire stuff we got last week. What he's too dumb to realize is us crew guys were cleaning up and she shot tire, sheet metal and spring rubber debris at us all. Next time I see him, he's gonna get a nice hard wring on the back of his neck as I about had a spring rubber rearrange my face...

airbud7
10-12-2015, 02:30 PM
We must be cut from the same cloth as I feel the same about both drivers. I work for the 4 team and that little dick lick did doughnuts in our pit box after the race to be a smart ass to the shredded tire stuff we got last week. What he's too dumb to realize is us crew guys were cleaning up and she shot tire, sheet metal and spring rubber debris at us all. Next time I see him, he's gonna get a nice hard wring on the back of his neck as I about had a spring rubber rearrange my face...

I like this Dude already^....please keep us updated mrnuke...Thanks

Captain
10-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Give him a extra wringing for me too... There just something about him that ain't right. Like he thinks the sport owes him something.

And welcome back. The 4 car has been on fire this year. Congrats to your whole team.

mrnuke
10-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Give him a extra wringing for me too... There just something about him that ain't right. Like he thinks the sport owes him something.

And welcome back. The 4 car has been on fire this year. Congrats to your whole team.

Thanks, still fairly busy but I lurk around here and there

LJ3
10-12-2015, 09:42 PM

Welcome to his generation. Entitled fucksticks.