PDA

View Full Version : Hey Big Skyz...is this a good deal?

airbud7
10-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Found this NIKON Coolpix L110 for $65.98 spec says it shoots HD video...you think this a good deal?

link...>http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKON-Coolpix-L110-12-1-MP-Digital-camera-Black-with-neck-strap-Tested-/311456997684?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Thumper
10-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Airbud ... I use a Nikon Coolpix S6100 and get decent pics with it ... especially considering I really have no clue how to use it. It's pretty old and I'd have to assume there are updated models now. I just use it for eBay stuff and it never really leaves the house. Any pics I take on the run these days, I take with my iPhone. Obviously, I'm not really in to photography.

BUT ... when I was looking for a digital camera to buy, I was turkey hunting up in Ohio. I ran into a photographer at a local pizza joint one night and we struck up a conversation. He said he was going to be in town for a few days working on an story, but had the next day off. He then asked if he could tag along for the hunt, take some pics and do a little story on turkey hunting for the paper. I asked him what he'd suggest for my first digital camera and he's the one who suggested the Coolpix which fell into my particular budget as well as how I would be using it. That said, it was a LONG time ago and I have no clue how well it does in the field as (like I said), it never really leaves my desk. I don't know how they could ever be better than Big Sky's pics though, but then again, I have no clue what the price difference is between the two.

airbud7
10-12-2015, 01:46 PM
Thanks Thump...I do have several cameras one is a Coolpix S230 (cheap but good) I use a Kodak PixPro AZ361 (again cheap but good) and I wandering if $69.00 for that one was good/fair or look elsewhere deal.

Big Skyz
10-12-2015, 01:59 PM
I'm a Canon guy, maybe Len knows more about Nikon.