PDA

View Full Version : .fished today

BarryBobPosthole
10-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Sorry y'all who had to work had to work. Sitting under that bluebird sky in 85 degree perfect weather, I mentioned each of your names and burned a little incense (of sorts) for all of you.

Oh, and caught a bunch of bass. biggest was about three. Most were just little fighters. I have a bad case of Bass Thumb. It may be terminal.

Got broke off by one I'm saying would go eight. Got a good long look at her in very clear water, she made a run, amd I guess I had my drag too tight and she broke my leader (6lb Sufix Flouro). Man that was tough. So I burned some incense for her too.

BkB

Captain
10-15-2015, 04:26 AM
Got broke off by one I'm saying would go eight. Got a good long look at her in very clear water, she made a run, amd I guess I had my drag too tight and she broke my leader BkB

Damn Rookie....

Thumper
10-15-2015, 05:25 AM
I LOVE incense! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-15-2015, 08:29 AM
Damn Rookie....

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. A rookie mistake. She had eyes as big as quarters

BKB

Bwana
10-15-2015, 09:44 AM
Sounds like an awesome way to spend the day except 85 is too darn hot.

BarryBobPosthole
10-15-2015, 10:27 AM
Hahaha..I guess that's a matter of perspective! A friend of mine in Fort Worth was telling me it was 96 there yesterday! Now that's hot! Our 85 here was perfect. Nice warm sunshine and when we'd catch a breeze it felt like you were sitting in front of an air conditioner. Just one of those perfect Indian summer says!
BKB

Bwana
10-15-2015, 11:33 AM
Spent last evening cleaning out the camper, checking the lower units on the boat, etc. and though it had been dark for nearly two hours I didn't want to come inside as it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside. Got in and found out it was 50 degrees outside with no wind. PERFECT!!