PDA

View Full Version : DAMMIT Cappy!!

Thumper
10-15-2015, 03:40 PM
I was fiddle-farting around at that estate sale this morning and noticed my buddy helping someone hook up a utility trailer he had there for sale. I meant to ask him first thing this morning what he'd take for it, but I got so engrossed with all the other cool stuff, I totally forgot. This thing was always stored under a shed and was in excellent shape. To add insult to injury, it had FOUR NEW wheels and tires to be mounted (stacked in shed and not yet mounted) because the others were dry-rotted from sitting (but still holding air). I asked him what he sold it for and he told me $300.00 WITH the new wheels/tires!! He felt kinda bad about making me cry like a baby. Heck, the registration was even current!

http://pictures.estatesales.net/997380/24053469/1.jpg

Thumper
10-15-2015, 03:44 PM
The real pisser?? Between my buddy and myself, we had my truck loaded to the gills. We bought TONNAGE today! Inside and outside, not enough room left in that truck for a dang boiled peanut! We could have easily filled that trailer and dragged everything home, but we cut the day short. There were 5 houses to go through and a bazillion out buildings. After the third house we threw in the towel ... we were both whooped!

Sorry about that track-hoe ... it was in much better shape than I'd expected.