PDA

View Full Version : Sky will love this pic.....

Big Muddy
11-03-2015, 11:29 AM
An old trapper guy was wading to a beaver hutch....he killed the first cottonmouth, and the second one came after him....I imagine he had a helluva time, killing that one because he's only got one arm. ;)

Looks like they were fattening up for the winter.

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Those old stubby stinkers are meaner'n hell. What I can't imagine is wading in to a duck blind this time of year. Those have to be some favorites hideouts for those rascals.

BKB

Big Skyz
11-03-2015, 12:08 PM
My favorite thing about that photo is they are both DEAD!

Thumper
11-03-2015, 12:53 PM
What'd he do? Spill white paint all over his camera lens?

DeputyDog
11-03-2015, 02:56 PM
Those old stubby stinkers are meaner'n hell. What I can't imagine is wading in to a duck blind this time of year. Those have to be some favorites hideouts for those rascals.

BKB

That is the main reason that I've never went anywhere in the south to duck hunt even when I duck and goose hunted a ton.

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2015, 03:30 PM
In all the time I duck hunted I've never seen a snake in our blinds. And usually about the time the teal show up in august we'd be out sprucing up blinds and in places where you'd normally see them. About the most trouble we ever had with wildlife was in a blind we called the Condo that my buddy Mallard Fillmore built. We had a big racoon that would shit in our blind. And coon shit is about as bad as cat shit.

BKB

Thumper
11-03-2015, 04:05 PM
Naaaa, dog shit is bad ... cats bury theirs. ;)