PDA

View Full Version : Yo Thump

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2015, 05:18 PM
I added the Al Jazeera app to my iPad and to my daily lineup. So far so good. One of the things I like best (so far) is I really can't detect as much bias as CNN. And comparing it to Fox is a no brainer. They appear to be about the most objective of the three, at least as far as I can tell.

Kind of a nice departure from the usual stuff.

BKB

Nandy
11-03-2015, 06:20 PM
If your phone end up dead you know you did it.... lalalalalalalalala... I kil u!

Thumper
11-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Ha ha! A convert! I've watched them for ... I don't know ... 30 years maybe? Overseas I sometimes watched with English subtitles. I haven't been able to get them everywhere I've lived here, but catch 'em when I can. It's much easier overseas. I have cable here and they carry Al Jazeera, but only certain times of the day. Most people are pretty ignorant of who/what they are and I've had some pretty heavy looks from friends over the years when I'd say they're my favorite news source. You'd think I was some radical Arab or sumpin'! Anyway, I think they are one of the most balanced news sources out there and so far haven't been corrupted the way the U.S. network news has been.

In the States, I kinda bounce around between FOX and CNN, but I take 'em both with a grain of salt.

Congrats. Hope you like AJ.

airbud7
11-03-2015, 06:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL357BrwK7c