PDA

View Full Version : Something Surprising

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2015, 10:20 PM
This will shock some folks but I want to say something nice about Jeb Bush. I don't want him as my president, but I will just say that its a sad state of affairs when a genuinely good person like Jeb Bush doesn't get support not because of what his platform is, but because of the cynical nature of our world that makes people looks down on just plain old goodness. Call it the Tebow Effect if you want. We seem to gravitate towards slickness. The last three have been slicker than snot.
Anyway, Jeb is cool I think. The third best of the Bushes, Barbra being first and the old man second.
BKB

LJ3
11-03-2015, 10:24 PM
I ain't surprised you said that. He does seem genuine. I've been very surprised at the lack of support he's gotten. He's not enough of an asshole to compete with those other assholes and I'm not sure that's a bad thing.

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2015, 10:28 PM
The poor guy just can't relax can he? Watching a pretty good in depth interview of him on CNN.

BKB

Thumper
11-03-2015, 10:45 PM
I had no problem with him as Governor. Not sure I'd be crazy about him in the White House ... but there could be worse. I also don't understand the rejection he's experiencing right now.

Captain
11-03-2015, 10:55 PM
I like him, but just cannot think of what to post because of the shock value that Posthole made the post.
That whole family are good folks.

airbud7
11-04-2015, 08:00 AM
I thought/figured he would be at the top of the polls also?