PDA

View Full Version : One reason Thai wimmins love foreigners!

Thumper
11-05-2015, 10:30 AM
A buddy in Thailand sent me this last night. In Thailand, a good majority of the men are jerks and wives (even legally) are pretty much treated as "property". Here's a dude beating the hell out of his wife while people drive by and do nothing to help, which is the normal attitude over there as it is taboo to interfere with "domestic disputes". I don't know what all happened before the video started, but it looks like she'd already been knocked to the ground. Man, he even wails on her after she's knocked unconscious!

I'd like to have just 5 minutes in private with this asshole.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cG-36az5CtQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

quercus alba
11-05-2015, 01:24 PM
i've always wanted to stomp on some jerks throat, he looks like he'd be a good candidate

LJ3
11-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Then and only then... tase him and repeat.

Big Muddy
11-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Castration comes to mind.

quercus alba
11-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Tasing is only for people who annoy me. He needs some lasting pain

Nandy
11-05-2015, 06:52 PM
That is horrible and I am not sure I would have sit idle during this... I would probably end up "canned" or some like that for interfering... However, you dont have to go as far as a country where woman are property to see that. It happens here more often that people imagine...

DeputyDog
11-05-2015, 06:55 PM
That is horrible and I am not sure I would have sit idle during this... I would probably end up "canned" or some like that for interfering... However, you dont have to go as far as a country where woman are property to see that. It happens here more often that people imagine...

Just not out on the sidewalk like that.

Nandy
11-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Does it matters where it happens? the wife is a fan of Lifetime television network. I call it the "abuse the wife network" and I have a problem understanding why ladies like to watch that channel because in ever other show a woman is being brutalized... I seen stuff like that in that channel and others. However, I understand is not the norm in this country but it does happens.

airbud7
11-05-2015, 07:28 PM
I would be on his ass like a hobo on a baloney sammitch!!!...That kinda shit chaps my ass...

Thumper
11-05-2015, 07:29 PM
There's prolly more than you think Nandy. Law enforcement sees more than their fair share. Problem is, Domestic Violence calls are one of the most dangerous calls to respond to. Emotions are usually running pretty high. THEN, once you get there, you usually end up fighting BOTH of them!

HideHunter
11-05-2015, 10:05 PM
THEN, once you get there, you usually end up fighting BOTH of them!

After spending 40+ years on *both* sides of the bar... let me add:

Truer words were never spoken.

BarryBobPosthole
11-05-2015, 10:26 PM
I have to say I've seen that little situation play itself out a time or two myself. And I still shake my head and ask WTF?

BKB

Nandy
11-05-2015, 10:28 PM
you usually end up fighting BOTH of them!

Word!!!!